Chapter 1

the whirring sound of flight taking off is piercing the ears

the whirring sound of flight taking off is piercing the ears.. When everyone was walking here and there busy.. Thier eyes took its time to stare in awe at a tall guy sitting there absentmindedly.. His skin glowing under the sunlight entering through the huge glass windows.. His black hair fluttering in the wind.. His eyes were staring at the sky blank without any emotions...

"Lucas..." he turned back hearing his friends voice.

" hi cabel" he said getting up as cabel tackled him with a hug.

"hii.. Dude.. How the hell you are getting more and more handsome.?" he whined as he parted from the hug.

"what are you saying.? I am always handsome" lucas replied in bored tone as they walked towards their car..

" so.. Are you really gonna settle down here..?" cabel asked while driving... Lucas was staring outside the window dazed..

" of course.. Then why should I came back to this place..?" he mumbled his eyes fixed outside..memories flashed before his eyes

Two years ago...

"what..?" lucas shouted on the call as he stood up from his desk..

" lucas.. Uncle... Your dad died in an accident please comeback as soon as possible.."

cabel cried on the other side of the call.. Lucas rushed back to Korea in the next flight.. He ran towards the emergency ward.. And stood there frozen staring at his dad lying there dead with tearful eyes..

" lucas... " cabel cried calling his name..
.
.
.

Lucas was standing in front of his dad's cemetry  with a blank face

"heh.. Accident...? Bullshit..." he mumbled as memories of past flashed before his eyes..

" lucas..it's not an accident.. Your dad was murdered.. You know the MD of obelia corporations right.? Anastacius de Alger obelia.. He was actually a monster in human form..he wanted to overtake every automobile industries in Korea and forced us small company owners to give up our rights and sell our business to him.. Your dad refused to do give up and filed a case  against him in the  court.. That's why that  monster killed your dad in the disguise of accident. "