Chapter 10

Lucas kept looking at her from time to time as he was talking with others.. She Sat there staring at the auction bored..

" love is in  the air around you and your husband.. You are smiling so brightly" she heard jennete's voice and turned to  see her sitting Beside .

" tch.. What do you want.?" athy asked in bored tone..

"now you aren't even hiding your hatred.. Huh.. Don't get too worked up Mrs. Lucas Mervin .. I told you earlier in the parlour that I have something to tell you"

jennete said in mocking tone and athy rolled her eyes.

" OK what is it.?" she asked pissed..

"that's not something I can tell sitting  here.. Let's go over there.. Come on" she said getting up and pulled athy to stand up. Athy sighed as she stood up and followed her..

"where are we exactly going.?" athy asked as she was getting dragged by jennete. Jennete looked around and stopped..

"Since no one is here this place is better"

" so what is it.?" athy asked taking her hand back from her grip.

" fine.. This is something I wanted to tell you for a long time but it got so difficult  to meet  you.. And seeing you looking so happy  now, I think I should tell this now or else I may not get another chance.. " jennete said and athy sighed.

" come straight to the point" she said pissed and jennete smirked

" do you know why Kiel always kept a distance with you when you guys were  in relationship..? " she asked and athy satred at  her with a blank face.

" you may have thought he was being considerate and gentle to you... But he wasn't..  as soon as you two started dating.. He Slept with me.. Not one time but several times...since he cheated on  you he can't able to be close  with you, his conscience must have hurt.. Haah..I  told him to admit his mistake to you and end that meaningless relationship but he was too scared to lose you... That coward.. "

she said and she waited for athy's reaction but she was silent..

'what...?!! i thought she would  tear up and  cry or shout at me... Why she is so silent...?' jennete thought as she stared at her confused.

" Haah.. If you are waiting for a reaction I won't give you one.. But thanks  for telling me.. Now I feel kinda relieved..'" she said and smiled.. Jennete stared at  her confused.

"jennete what the hell are you doing here.?" they both turned when they heard ijekiel' s voice and he rushed towards them.

"athy.. Please listen to me.. It's not what you think it is.. You know her.. She.."

Slap...

His eyes wided in shock  when athy gave him a hard slap on his  face.

" A.. Athy.."

he mumbled touching his cheek which is stinging with pain..

" don't you dare show up in front of me Ever again.. It's disgusting.. "she said as she walked away fast.

Jennete reached her hand towards Kiel he pushed her away as he walked past her  and jennete ran behind him..

Beep beep... Lucas watch started beeping and he looked around  and got surprised to see athy wasn't there..

he execused himself from others and walked around..

'Shit .. I was so focused on the conversation that I forgot about her... Is  she OK..?!! She isn't I guess.. Since it keep beeping.. Shit.. Where is she..?' he thought running around the hall looking everywhere..