Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It was now 4 pm, when Elora returned from her college. As she stepped inside the mansion, no one was there like everyday.(obviously the maids were there but her uncle and father were not there) She was so tired that she directly went to sleep 😴😴.
_____________########________________

In Hades Office

As soon as Hades had finished resting he asked his brother to go to the office together as he wanted to see how his companies were performing. As expected they were the top companies in the whole world.

Hades and Zeus were sitting in Hades'office when Zeus'assistant came inside the office the look on his face told that he had come with bad news. "What is it?" Zeus asked his assistant. "Mr King, There is a problem with the accounts of the company it seems that someone is stealing money and information from the company" Listening to the assistant Hades got very angry. "Check  the bank accounts of all the senior employees of our company and see if there is something you can find, You have two hours" Hades said in a dangerous tone. Being scared of Hades the assistant just nodded and left the office.

Two hours later

Zeus and Hades were talking about different things like about Elora, Hades' Kingdom etc... when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Hades'dangerous voice said. The assistant came in and looked at them he said "Sir, we found the thief, It was Mr Lee who has been stealing from the company. There was a lot of money added to his account recently."
"Bring him to the basement of the company. I will personally see to it" The assistant shivered hearing Hades voice.

As soon as Mr Lee was brought to the basement he knew that he had been caught. Soon Hades entered the basement, Mr Lee was begging and apologising to him as soon as he entered the basement. "If you knew that you would end up here one day then why steal from me." Hades said. Soon Hades and Zeus started torchering the man who was screaming from all the pain. They cut his fingers, toes. They even cut his tounge when they had enough of hearing his screams. Soon Mr Lee died of excessive bleeding.

After torchering him to their hearts will they changed their clothes which was kept in their basement for obvious reasons.

"Let's go home now, Elora must be waiting for us." Zeus said "Yeah whatever" Hades replied. Soon they headed towards Zeus' mansion.

As soon as they reached home they found Elora waiting for them. As soon as Hades saw Elora something in him. At that moment he knew that he had to have her that he had to make her is. The devil in him was fighting him to stay with her but Hades managed to control him. Hades noticed that his niece looked at him only as an uncle. Thinking of this he smirked. He had the perfect plan to make her fall for him for her to give him his heirs for her to marry him.

Elora noticed Hades looking at her for a very long time. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable but still said hi to him. He did not reply to her as they was too busy gawking at her. Soon they ate dinner as Elora was feeling uncomfortable she excused herself and went to rest.

Here Hades asked Zeus to talk to him and told him that he wanted Elora as his wife. Of course, Zeus as a protective father refused him "Your her uncle" Zeus said in anger. Hades still was not convinced and told him "As your king, I order you to give your adopted daughter to me and go to Spain to manage our Company there."
Zeus who was left with no option but to agree to his king agreed but he asked him to tell him of how he would convince her. "Just do what I say!" Hades said...

_______________________________________

Thank you guys for reading this chapter. Pls share your feedback about this chapter and feel free to point out mistakes 😁