Chapter-58

Soo-ah and Vincenzo were sitting at the rooftop cafe of Vincenzo's office

Soo-ah and Vincenzo were sitting at the rooftop cafe of Vincenzo's office. They were working on there projects and presentation for straight three hours. Soo-ah finished her work and leaned back and rubbed her eyes. She looked towards the sunset view, her eyes dilated towards Vincenzo who was too engrossed in his work to notice that Soo-ah was staring at him,        or not. 

"You know staring is a bad thing." Vincenzo said out of nowhere without looking up from the laptop screen. She was startled and red in embarassment but composed herself and said-"Should I stare at someone else then?" Vincenzo looked up to meet her eyes and raised his brows, "Let's not talk about this." he said and stood up. Soo-ah smiled cheekily and said-"What about the party? Are you coming?" Vincenzo looked at her and said-"The party is about us, of-course I'll be there." Soo-ah was a bit unsure as Vincenzo has his own reputation to maintain, "You know it's really alright if you don't want to-" she was cut off when Vincenzo cupped her cheeks and connected there foreheads. "I know what you are thinking but trust me, I really wanna come with you." he reassured. Soo-ah smiled gently and nodded.

Her phone rang breaking her from Vincenzo's trance. She looked at the caller id and her smile dropped, she looked at Vincenzo and showed the screen. She picked up the call and put the call on speaker, "Miss Kim, could you please stop by at the Hotel tomorrow. I have finalized the exteriors so you can collect it and work on." Jongsuk said. Soo-ah looked at Vincenzo before answering, he shook his head declining the idea. "Sorry Mr. Lee but I won't be able to. Don't worry I'll ask someone to do the job." she said. "Oh no, it's alright. I'll stop by and hand it over to you." he said and hung up. Vincenzo looked at Soo-ah and sighed, "What did you find in the drive?" She logged in her laptop and opened the drive named "Del Luna Shit", Vincenzo chuckled at the antics. 

She opened it and Seoul map splashed through the screen. "Seoul's map with some special markings, look" she pointed towards a mark which represented black sea shell near the Seoul beach. "What does it mean?" Vincenzo asked, Soo-ah sighed and said-"I have been looking through the entire google meaning and translations but I didn't found anything. These are custom made." her eyes diverted towards a mark which represented fourth century. Her eyes squinted and she asked, "Where is this place?" Vincenzo looked at it and replied-"It looks like the old time mansion." "Yeah, I know smarty pants but what is it's name?" she sassed. "Old time mansion you dimwit is the name." he sassed back. "Okay, let's search there tonight." she said and Vincenzo nodded.

Time Skip-

Soo-ah and Vincenzo arrived at Irene's house/Mansion. The siblings where already there, the duo entered the living room. Irene smiled at duo but furrowed her brows.

"What the hell!!? Why aren't you guys dressed up?!" she exclaimed.