Chapter-72

Soo-ah woke up with a heavy head as she made her way towards the dinning, everyone was sitting there including Vincenzo. She sat between Jungkook and Hobi and they began eating but Soo-ah furrowed her brows seeing everything boiled and just salted, nothing spicy and grilled. She looked at the maids and said-"What the hell did you made?" The maid smiled a little and said-"Young master asked us to make this." Soo-ah looked at Jin and said-"Why?" "I just feel like having something plain." he said and smiled sheepishly, Jin did that coz he knew Soo-ah was too stubborn to eat sick food. She rolled her eyes and served herself when she remembered today's event about the little boy's marriage proposal.

She snapped her glair at Vincenzo who was sitting in front of her, he choked on his soup as soon as he saw her glair. "What did I do!!?" he said. She squinted her eyes and said-"Someone gave me a marriage proposal." The others choked on air as they snapped there head at her except Hobi and Namjoon who snickered and smirked. Vincenzo's eyes turned dark as he looked at her and said-"Who dare to?" "He was really cute." she said and shrugged, he glared at her and snickered "You turned him down so no problem." he said and shrugged. "I didn't say that I turn him down." she said again, "WHAT!!!" he yelled. Hobi couldn't control his laugh at his outburst, "Yeah coz it was a six year old boy." Namjoon teased him.

He sighed in relief, Lisa snickered and said-"Woah a small boy proposed you so fast without any help but someone took a longgggg timeeeeee." Vincenzo looked and alarmed and said-"Yah! Do you want me to die?!!" "She is right! And do I look scary?" she yelled ay him. "Yes!" "WHAT!?" "I-I mean no!!! Aish everyone bullies me here!" the boy said and slumped. She snorted and rolled her eyes, "You kissed me but you couldn't propose me!" she said straightforwardly, the siblings were laughing there asses off seeing the poor boy turn red at her comment.

"O-okay, Um let's have dinner with peace." he said with a red face. Soo-ah rolled her eyes and said-"I'm done." She went back to her room and got ready.

She walked in living to see everyone was present there, Vincenzo was ready too

She walked in living to see everyone was present there, Vincenzo was ready too. "Where are you two going?" Jin asked. "Club." she said and shrugged. Jin glared at her but Vincenzo came in between and said-"For a meeting." Jisso scoffed and said-"Meeting in a club?" Soo-ah rolled her eyes and said-"Why do you care? You didn't want me to intrude in your family but you think you can control me!" Her eyes turned dark as she looked over at the two, Jisso's heart dropped as she said those words. "I-I didn't mean it." she said while stammering, Soo-ah glared at her and said-"Whatever, I don't care." She walked towards the garage, Vincenzo looked at the siblings with pity. 

He heard a car honk and looked back at the siblings, "One of her sick days, I might need some help." he said and ran towards her. The siblings looked at each other, "We are going to club, let's get ready." Jennie said and walked towards her room.

--------------------------------

"Keep your anger in check Mrs. Soo-ah." Vincenzo said sternly. Soo-ah rolled her eyes as she glared at him, her eyes were no longer playful like before, just darkness. Ignoring his words she walked inside the night club's hallway, Vincenzo grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. "Look at me." he ordered, she fiddled and looked away. Vincenzo grabbed her jaw and made her look at him, "Don't piss me off Soo-ah." he said and glared at her. She nodded her head feeling her head ache grow more. Vincenzo's eyes turned soft as he saw her tired face, "Let's get this over with." he said and she nodded.