The Story About The Disobedient Red Girl

We have already established that you don't fear much but that doesn't stop the occasional nightmares. Sometimes you dream about some scary creatures that were featured in a kid's show when you were alive, other dreams featured your dad dying or abandoning you but most of them were about your last moments in life.

Those dreams never started scarily, they always started in your old home. Your dad was passed out on the couch and you were playing alone in a corner. Then it would fast forward to later in the evening. Your dad wasn't home, you didn't know where he went he just said he had to 'work' to do so you were alone in the house. You decided to play outside instead of staying inside. You lived next to a road and beyond that road were the woods, the woods were your favorite place to be, it was a good place for bug hunting or setting traps for unsuspecting people who liked to go on walks in there. So you went out and carefully looked from side to side before you started to walk, when you had walked halfway you spotted a dead animal on the road and you stopped to look at it for a moment. Then you could hear a car coming your way, it was driving recklessly and you tried to run but you tripped and landed on your face. The last thing felt was pain and agony as the wheels crushed you and it all turned black.

You woke up in a sweat and looked around your dark room. You breathed heavily as you took in all the details of your room. You could see your closet with all of your clothes, your box of toys, your bookshelf, and the wallpaper on your walls. Usually, when you had a bad dream your dad told you a bedtime story. But, your dad was not in Hell, he was alive. So you decided to go to the person who was the closest thing you had to a dad in Hell.

The hallways were dark and you tried to sneak as quietly as possible so you didn't wake anyone. Then finally you arrived at Alastors door, you knocked quietly and then you heard him say 'come in!' in a cheerful way. You slowly opened the door and stuck your head inside. He was sitting in his armchair beside his bed and reading a newspaper.

"ah y/n! What are you doing here at-" he paused and checked his pocket watch "3 in the morning!" he grinned at you and awaited your response.

"I had a bad dream," you said and went inside, closing the door after you, He chuckled.

"oh my! That's unfortunate for you. What can I do for you, my dear?"

You looked down at the floor and swung back and forth. "usually when this happens my dad tells me a bedtime story but you know." you hesitated a little before you asked "could you tell me one instead?" you looked up at him and he stroked his chin, considering it. Then he closed his newspaper and pointed at his bed. You quickly climbed up the bed and threw the covers over you. Alastor tucked you in and made sure you were comfortable.

"what type of story did you have in mind?"

"any story is fine," you said

"Alright! This is the story of little red riding hood" he cleared his throat and

Once upon a time, there was a little girl called little red riding hood.

"why was she called that?"

"hush, I'm about to tell you why!"

She was called that because she always wore a red hood that her mom had made for her.

One day her mom forced her to go into the deep dark woods to her grandma's house to deliver some food and medicine because she was sick.

But before she sent little red riding hood into danger without supervision she gave her some warnings.

Don't stray from the path.