- 𝐎𝟑 -

" yah, sunghoon. what's up? why did we need to find heeseung? "

" listen, I don't have much time to explained it but he was in a great danger right now okay? "

" what do you mean by great danger? " jay turned his back to sunghoon

" there 's imposter among 7 of us . "

" and what is that supposed to mean? " jake asked, confused in jay words.

" I heard that my mom said one of us were involved in an accident before they got into the church! they said that he was confirmed died an hour before we meet up yet.. all of us were here .. " all of their face gone bloodless. they were too stunned to speak right now.

" you're just kidding right..? " sunoo asked in shaky voice.

" did I seems to lied at you? " jay asked in irritated tone.

" what about the body? Did they find it already ? "

" not yet since the place was guarded by police yet my mom just recognized that the car was belongs to one of my friend family that 's mean it's among us. "

Sunoo suddenly slapped Jake at the face so hard until he winced .

" OUCH! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Jake said in furious.

" oh , jake was a human . " sunoo said in calm tone.

" if one of us are the ghost.. and 4 of us were currently a human.. "

" it must be between heeseung , ni-ki or jungwon.. "

" heeseung was a human . He had a warm hand when he choked me just now. " jay stated.

"Dude that sound sUs. "

" shut up. "

" didn't you noticed that jungwon was acting pretty weird ever since we're got inside? Like he didn't even scared when the door was suddenly closed or even flinched.. " sunoo said.

" he is daredevil person but could be .. "

" so we left with ni-ki and jungwon . "

" I suspecting ni-ki since we couldn't found him around ever since the game started.  He suddenly dissapeared from our sight when I was about to hide . " sunghoon added.

" AHHHHHH ! "  they got startled with a loud scream from heeseung . They got panicked and hide themselves in terrified .

they were gasping for air  .

sunoo was hidden under the couch as jay was hiding  behind the curtain while jake and sunghoon were hiding inside the kitchen' s cabinet , struggling to fit them both inside the narrow space .

fear were taking control of themselves as they were trembling in fears . They keep their mouth muted , don't wanted to be the next victim.

Soon after , sunoo  suddenly heard a footstep coming up his way .

" hyung ?" ni-ki' s voice echooing  around the house . They were too scared to even opened their mouth right now as sunoo saw ni-ki 's feet standing just right in front of him .

Sunoo was trying to hold his breathe while trembling in terror , wishing for ni-ki to walked away when suddenly he made his way away from him  .

To his relief , he let out a breathe and thought that he was safe for now when suddenly ..

" i found you . "

they suddenly heard a loud scream of sunoo makes them trembling in terror .

The ghost had caught one of them and now there 's 3 of them left .

Jay was terrified since sunoo was so near from where he hid himself . All he could do now is praying to god to save his sake .

He saw a dark shadow were dragging sunoo 's unconscious body away as he tighten the grip of his mouth .  Soon after , the shadow went away . He gasped for an air as he feel a bit reliefs .

Jay .. jay ..

He was so stunned when he suddenly heard someone was calling his name behind the curtain . The window was suddenly broke off by someone  that located just besides him  makes him feels like peeing on his pants any minutes .

" god , please save me .. "