- 𝐎𝟓 -

Jake and sunghoon were still inside the cabinet .  With pounding heart , they waitinf for the witch to go away .

The footstep was heading over their way as Jake was in terror . Sunghoon closed his eyes as he hold jake tight on his arms .

Tick tack ! Tick tack !

The footsteps were already right in front of where they hiding .

The atmosphere began to change just like horror movie when the main character was trying to hide from the killer or maybe a ghost .

" I could smell your fear . " the witch said with a laugh sending chills into jake 's spine .

The footstep suddenly walked away from their place as sooner the sound faded away . Sunghoon opened the cabinet door slowly just to peek over the place . Sunghoon try to get them out of the house thought the broken window made by jungwon .

" now you had to do is run and get some help , okay ? " sunghoon said , trying to get inside the house back . Jake suddenly grabbed Sunghoon 's hand .

" what about you ? " sunghoon smiled at him , placing his both cold hands on his face .

" and why did your hands are cold..? " jake about to teared up .

" i'm sorry.. i couldn 't be by your side after this .. i'm sorry for leaving you .. " sunghoon smile as his tears telling a miserable feeling of himself .

" it couldn 't be you.. right ? "

" i'm sorry.. " jake started to cried out . Sunghoon pulled him at his embrace , thinking it might be his last time hugging his dearest bestfriend for knowing him almost his life time .

" you need to go now ! " sunghoon said , he pulled himself out from jake 's embrace and ran inside the house back .

Flashback

" yes , mom I know . " sunghoon answered while driving .

" okay , mom . I love you . " sunghoon ended the call as his eyes focused on the road .

He suddenly saw a little girl standing at the middle of the road , back-facing sunghoon. Sunghoon pushed the break pedal in surprised . He pushed the horn , telling the kid to step away but the kid reminds silent . Sunghoon then decided to check the kid out .

" hey , kiddo ? " he called . He looks surround him who got himself into a creepy place .

" turn back .. " the kid whispers . Sunghoon barely heard her voice but could catches all her words just now .

" why..? "

" the witch .. she' s coming back .. "

" who ? "

" her heart .. her room .. stab her heart .. "

" what do you mean ..? " sunghoon asked however the little girl was already disappeared by the wind .

Sunghoon was terrified as he went back to his car and drives away yet suddenly his tyre exploded in unexpected way makes him lost his control and went into the cliff .

As the last thing he saw before he died was a creepy shadow with cynical smile and red eyes was staring at him .

..

Sunghoon was trying to find all of his friends . All of the sudden he suddenly saw the previous little girl was on the room . Her face was covered by her hair as her shirt full with blood stain . She pointed at the wardrobe as sunghoon rushed and found a mysterious box that was inside the wardrobe .

He opened it slowly and saw a half - rotten heart makes him wanted to throw away . He suddenly heard a scream belongs to ni-ki behind locked room .

He bursted inside the room as he saw ni-ki was struggling to let the evil spirit off his body .

" sunghoon hyung , help me .. " he cried for help as the evil spirit grins towards his presence .

" LET HIM GO YOU FCKING WITCH ! " sunghoon about to kick her ass but suddenly the evil spirit disappeared .

Sunghoon pulled ni-ki closer to him as ni-ki was half awake and lifeless state .

" ni-ki , please hold on . I got you ! " sunghoon lifted him up on his back as suddenly he heard another scream makes his heart almost exploded ..

" jake ! " he rushed as he went to downstairs , seeing jake was trembling on the ground .

" jake , jake are you okay ?! " sunghoon asked in worried .

" sunghoon! What did you do to jake!? " sunghoon turned to see heeseung and the others were looking at him in scared while holding a sharp things on their hand . Jake run to them , searching for protection .

" sunghoon was the ghost ! He was trying to kill me because I already knew who he is ! " jake  said make sunghoon disbelieved in what he heard .

" jake .. " sunghoon saw jake grinning towards him with a glowing red eyes before his eyes turned back to normal