𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹.

Am I tripping or did they change the fonts 🧐

Anyway, check in🫡

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟱:𝟬𝟱𝗽𝗺

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟱:𝟬𝟱𝗽𝗺

It was Game Day, the last game before winter break and Zainab made sure to get off of work early so she didn't miss this one.

Sianni made it to her house first since she lived in uptown as well just a few blocks away actually.

Their other friend, Nadiyah came a little bit later since she was coming all the way down from the northeast.

She was coming back home since she just recently moved after transferring from Howard to Temple university for her last year in college.

All of them were chilling at her house while Zainab was trying to hurry and finish getting ready.

"Zay it's hot asshit in here bro turn on ya fan or something goddamn." Sianni grumbled.

"Girl it's not my fault you start getting hot too fast, sweaty ass pitts." She replied, looking at her in the mirror and moved out the way soon as Sianni threw a pillow at her.

"Boy fuck you." She mumbled, getting up to turn on the ceiling fan and open the window as well.

"Now when Naddy come back from the bathroom and start complaining cause it's cold don't say nothin to me."

Her bedroom door opened revealing Nadiyah immediately right after she said that.

"Naddy what- it's cold asshit who turned on the fan?" She went to turn it off when Sianni Damn near rose from the bed

"Brooo don't turn it off it's hot, I'm hot. I'm boutta have a whole hot flash do not touch that switch."

"Okay damn bitch you hype asshit, hot ass." She mumbled, leaving it alone and laying down next to her friend.

"My makeup look cute right? It's nice?" Zay asked, sitting cross legged in front of her overly large mirror hung up on her wall.

"Yeah." Both of them said at the same time, not even looking.

"Y'all ain't even look!" She sucked her teeth.

"Cause bitch you ask us that every time and ain't shit change, it look the same every other 1,000 times you do it zay nothing's changed bitch you look cute the fuck?"

"Y'all know I be in my head." She pouted, laughing softly at their aggressive compliments

"Yeah well get out of it." Sianni leaned up, scrolling on her phone when yet another person sent her the viral video of the whole shop incident

"Brooo they on my dick so bad."

"What? You talking about the video?"

"What video?" Naddy asked, leaning up as well.