Chapter 44 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

  "But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I'll be in love with tomorrow." — If I Stay, 2014

Word count: 2448

THE loud music coming from the stand to my left caused me not to hear what he was saying

Around me, there were hundreds of people walking around, all with gleefully excited expressions on their faces. From above, shrilly screams could be heard. I looked down at my joined hands and followed the other, strong arm to the owner.

Half of his face was covered but I could still make out his handsome features. He had a childish glint in his eyes as he bounced over to the next ride.

Taehyung had brought me to Six Flags Adventure Park. It was the biggest theme park in New Jersey and was extremely popular. I had been once before with Ara, a boy she was seeing at the time, and Liam. However, my trip with them was already being overshadowed by this one, with my soul mate.

He was just as much of a thrill seeker as I. The first ride we went on was the biggest ride—Medusa.

After clambering off the ride, we both grinned at each other and speed-walked to the next one. My excitement was palpable on my face. I was having a great time with Taehyung. Just like my other soul mates, he was respectful. But, there was definitely mischief behind his enchanting dark orbs.

Being with Taehyung in person felt one hundred times better than being with him in my dreams. For one thing, I didn't have to worry about my alarm clock going off. And I could actually touch him.

"Ooh, there's a skull mountain?" Tae exclaimed, loudly. A few passersby glanced at him but no one paid him any heed. This place had a certain energy that lightened you.

Chuckling at his behavior, I nodded my head. "Yeah, it's a fun ride. Quite busy though."

Suddenly, he was sporting a frown. "You've been here before?"