Chapter 3- Class Representative

Meanwhile at a certain faculty room during at the late night hours when the students had left from school, All Might and Nezu were all discussing about the nature of Saiki's quirk after seeing the footage of the two matches that he had participated in. All Might sighs as he looks at the principal

All Might: And that's sums it up.

Nezu: I see...not only has he displayed incredible strength and speed after I heard from Aizawa, but he has displayed three more quirks during the battle test. It's been a while ever since I've seen a student possess more than 2 quirks other than All For One.  Perhaps there is more to Saiki's Psychic Quirk than we thought.

All Might: Do you think he might be related to All For One or got his abilities from him and was sent to be a spy?

Nezu: That's a low chance he will give that amount of power to a young boy, If he had it you wouldn't have been standing here right now or rather yet breathing.

All Might: But....

Nezu: You are being too paranoid All Might. I will have Aizawa explain have Saiki to explain on how his Psychic Quirk works to the class if that will make you feel any better.

All Might: Alright. I don't want to hear about any students being affiliated with that man.

________________________________________________________________________________

The following day when Saiki was heading to school, he noticed a bunch of news reporters which prompted him to retreat back. He then used his teleportation when nobody was out of sight, warping him straight to the washroom. He then quietly left and headed straight to his class and sat back down.

Shota: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and the results. Bakugo, you're talented so don't go throwing temper tantrums like a kid.

He says turning towards the blonde who rolled his eyes and looked at the side.

Katsuki: I know.

Kusuo: I highly doubt he will listen to his advice.

Shota: And Midoriya. It looks you were lucky this time round that you didn't use your quirk. But you can't keep saying that you can't help it because you can't control it. . I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya.

Izuku: Yes sir!

Shota: And as for you Saiki, get to the front of the class. We need a full explanation of your Psychic Quirk and how many quirks you possess.

Kusuo: Good Grief. I was expecting this might happen. This is just a consequence of using some of my abilities during yesterdays test.

The pink  haired teen then sighed and made his way to the front, standing at the podium of the class while Aizawa just simply stared at him with his tired expression.

Shota: Get on with it. We don't have all day.

Kusuo:  Good grief. I really don't have a choice here. I would have hit all of them after this forgetting this conversation or rewind time to yesterday. Might as well tell them everything.

He then sighed and looked to the students and triggered his telepathy.

Kusuo: I will get straight to the point. My name is Kusuo Saiki and I'm a psychic and-

Momo: Wait a minute. Why aren't you communicating verbally? Is this another quirk of yours?

Kusuo: Yes. It's called Telepathy. Now let me finish.