Chapter 6- Enter the Sports Festival

The Sports Festival had now began with the MCs being Present Mic and Aizawa who didn't want to be there in the first place. Present Mic was introducing the crowd towards the first year classes that are going to participate in the class. The first group obviously being Class 1-A who walked out of the tunnel with the crowd increasing their intensity of their screams.

Present Mic: The U.A Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with class of steel! Hero course Class 1-A right?!

As they were walking towards the center of the stage, Midoriya nervously looked around the crowds that filled up every single corner of the stadium.

Izuku: Th-Th-There are so many people....

Kusuo: As an introvert I have to agree with you. This is too much for me. But of course my brother is watching so I have no choice but to stick to my word.

Tenya: Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people? This is also part of the training required to become a hero.

Eijiro: Man he's going overboard with that praise! I'm getting nervous! Aren't you Bakugo?

Katsuki: No. I'm just getting more into it.

Present Mic: They haven't been getting as much airtime but this class is also full of talent! Class 1-B! Next up general studies Classes C, D and E! Support course Class F, G and H are here too! And business course, Classes I,J and K! All of U.A's first years are here now!

He says introducing the other classes who were exiting the tunnels making to the center of the arena. Eventually they all arrived and gathered were infront of it all was a platform where stood the hero, Midnight who cracked her whip

Midnight: Time for the player pledge!

Of course in an instant every male in the stadium including the students was eluded by her charms, well excluding the psychic who had his usual stoic look.

Kusuo: Good Grief.  She is more of a dominatrix than an actual teacher or a hero for that matter. Can't they get someone who is more tolerable?

Eijiro: What is Ms. Midnight wearing?

Denki: That's an R-Rated Hero for you....

Fumikage: Is it okay for her to be at a high school even though she's R-Rated?

She then whipped well her whip again in the air silencing the crowd.

Midnight: Quiet, everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!

Everyone then looked at the blonde who marched past everyone towards the podium while Midoriya looked at him in surprise while leaning forward past Saiki's right side while Sero did the same.

Izuku: What? It's Kacchan?

Hanta: The guy did finish first in the entrance exam.

???: In the hero course....

The girl from the general studies says with a slight irritation in her voice which made Midoriya whimper in response.

Izuku: R-Right....

Hanta: It's obvious she hates us.

Denki: And it's all Bakugo's fault.

The stadium then went into silent as Bakugo went up the steps and then stood in front of the microphone, pocketing his arms. The rest of the class and the other department waited in anticipation eager to know what he will say. However he said the following words....