The Good Samaritan Awards

~Faith can move mountains.~ Matthew 17:20

I wanted to get this in because I started my midterms and I want to post a chap for Our Embedded Roots again!

I was so excited when Tokyo Revengers Season 2 came out!!! I needed it after the manga ending!! 👀😭👀

Okay, so basically— I'm going to replace Wolf's convo with Diane (with a few changes of course- blep), because I stumped myself over and over trying to come up with a convo of my own and for the past two days, it's been kicking me in the a—

enjoy your time reading this 🥰

_______________________

"So here's the plan." Wolf starts, leaning against the window seal with his arms crossed over his chest. "Like every year, the ceremony will be held at the Museum of Fine Arts, where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned just beyond the backstage curtain."

Piranha scoffed, kicking his dangling legs in the couch as he smirked. "Sounds easy."

"Sounds easy, hermano," Wolf raises a brow at him, pushing himself off of the window as he snatches and twirls a white fedora from the nearby table with his fingers before placing it on his head. "but to get there, we'll need to bypass three levels of security."

"So, step one;" he takes a part of shades from his breast pocket, putting them over his eyes as his black hair curls around his ears. "We'll need to blend in."

. . . . . . . . . . .

The music inside the museum could be heard faintly within the crowd outside, citizens chatting and cheering for the popular people as they walked on the red as they stepped out of their limos.

"Baby, I'm howlin' for you~"

Wolf, Snake, Shark, Webs, and Piranha were packed as a group— each of their prized disguises on as they walked behind the long line of 'expensive people'.

"Da-da da-da da, da-da da-da da~"

Wolf wore one of his favorite suits, something that was unexpectedly planned but not unwelcome. The three-piece suit was crisped white apart from his black button-up shirt and purple tie, his hair was sprayed to look the part of a rich man (which was true in a sense) with a suave aura, paired with a fake mustache over the top half of his lips.

Shark was donned in a sparkling red, no strap dress that ended to the ankles, fake breasts bouncing as he swayed with each click of his blood red heels. His original dirty-blonde hair now had extensions that were pulled in a up-do bun— the flowery accessories attached to it matching perfectly with the makeup on his face as he looked forward with his giant red glasses.

Snake had a dark red two piece suit on, with a white button up shirt underneath along with a light maroon bow-tie around his collar and a top hat, a thick comb shaped mustache under his nose as his fake arms swung limply as his sides (made by Shark, respectfully).

Piranha had on a classic black and white suit, his body stiff and marching as he slightly pulls at his black tie and collar, the top hat sitting on his head falling to the side of his temple due to his incessant jittering. 

Webs was wearing a dark velvet two piece suit with a one button blazer, her pixie styled into soft spikes that complemented her diamond studs and the small, gold hoops pierced into her upper left ear. She had her headphones and other necessities in her purse, the technology inside bouncing as her high heels clicked in tune with Sharks as they walked side by side.