Chapter Twenty-two

Zachary wasn't sure what he had expected from sex—but the overwhelming feelings and emotions almost made his breath give way, and his heart collapse

Zachary wasn't sure what he had expected from sex—but the overwhelming feelings and emotions almost made his breath give way, and his heart collapse. Everything was too sensitive. It all felt like his skin would burst into flames anytime Leroy touched him. Well, it wasn't like they were having sex quite yet either. It was a lot of kissing and touching— petting and grinding. It seemed like beyond getting naked, none of them were willing to push things further.

Zach wanted to, but he wasn't too sure what going further would entail. Of course, he knew how sex worked, but it would be awkward to initiate or propose, and just with how intense making out already was, he was starting to fear he wouldn't be able to handle it if it went that far. Right now, the two of them were entwined in a hug. Zach had his face buried in Leroy's shoulder, and he could also feel the breath of the younger man on him as they both drifted in and out of semi-sleep.

"Hey, Zach?" Leroy whispered, making Zachary's eyes flutter open for a moment. The older man looked at Leroy, feeling his face burn as the younger man's big brown eyes stared back at him.

"Do you think you can sit up?" Leroy asked, reaching out to touch Zach's cheek. "Or are you tired?"

Zach seemed to think about it for a bit, before nodding his head. "I can," he muttered letting go of Leroy before sitting up on the bed. The room was dark, and the only light came from the moonlight that managed to evade the window curtains. Leroy could barely see Zach, but he could make out the rise and fall of bid chest—and when he glanced down, he could see his penis, hard and curved upwards. Leroy felt a shiver run down his stomach as his groin tensed up, he reached out, touching the happy trail of hair that led to Zach's privates as he leaned closer.

"Do you want me to suck on you?" Leroy asked in a soft voice, feeling his mouth water as his whole body seemed to rejuvenate with want. He wanted to touch Zach—take him in his mouth. Often the moments when he'd had the chance were brief and far between.

"Y-yes," Zach's voice was shaky but enthusiastic. The younger man smiled a little climbing off the bed as Zach watched in confusion.

"Can you sit at the corner of the bed?" the younger man asked, making Zach bite his bottom lip before nodding and making his way over. As soon as Leroy was in between Zachary's legs the enthusiasm from before gave way to panic. He could hear his heart pumping blood in his eyes as he touched and stroked the man, a bit unsure of what he had gotten into.

Leroy had never had sex before—even with a woman. Second-base didn't count for oral experience, but he was starting to think he might not be good enough, and it would be embarrassing.

"You don't have to—"

Zach's words made Leroy blink before realizing he'd just been sitting on the floor with Zach's shaft in his hand.

"We don't have to," Zach repeated again, reaching down to touch Leroy's hair. "I don't mind if we keep it to the things we already do," he mumbled, referring to how they kissed and touched. He was content with that. As much as he would die for a blowjob, it wouldn't be worth Leroy fretting in disgust and possibly deciding he wasn't interested anymore. Besides, it wasn't like Zach had the experience. He couldn't miss what he'd never gotten.