taehyung's crush

.✧ ➤ ❝  taehyung's crush ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

·˚ ⁺◟ 2012

·˚ 2012

yuri tapped taehyung's shoulder to get his attention, "hey, i never said thank you."

"what for?"

"introducing me to jimin. i know what you did that day, kim taehyung. leaving us alone so that we could talk? thank you."

"i have no idea what you're talking about."

"sure, you don't. but seriously, thank you. it means a lot."

"i want my friends to like you, yuri," he said, boxy grin on his face, "because i like you. you're a really cool person and i think everyone should like you."

she blushed at the compliment and looked away, nudging him with her elbow, "you're alright too, i guess."

·˚ 2014

"are you going somewhere?" he asked the two youngest as they put their shoes on by the front door.

"yeah, we're going out to grab some ice cream. do you want some? wanna tag along?" yuri asked.

"su—"

"hyung," jungkook cleared his throat loudly, "aren't you tired? you've been out filming for your drama and then you just got back from dance practice. how about we just get you something on our way back?"

"hm?" taehyung frowned but jungkook raised his brows, as if silently pleading for him to agree. "i... yeah, sure. i am pretty tired."

jungkook's face brightened with a smile, "alright. don't worry, i'll make sure to get you your favourite!"

·˚

a couple of hours later, they returned and taehyung was still on the couch, almost asleep. yuri went straight to bed, too tired to even stand after such a hectic day. jungkook on the other hand looked like he had all the energy in him, his face lit up.