New Girl (1)

Trinity's outfit

Luis' outfit

<#>

The sound of mortals making small talk inside the cafeterias. Till a group had collected the whole of the cafeteria's occupiers attention.

The first pair were Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen, they walked in predictably elegant. Normal to humans. But their beauty couldn't compare to a human's.

Another pair walked in after, it was Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale this time. They walked in naturally, Alice twirling herself by Jasper's hand.

Finally, the final pair being Trinity Cullen and Luis Cullen. Most stayed away from the two since they thought the prior was weird and the latter was scary.

Rumor says Trinity is somewhat a spirit and Luis is part of a gang. The two partners walked silently toward their relatives.

A last pair of footsteps had made it dramatic as the guy slowly strides toward his assigned table with his adoptive siblings.

The blond twins gave each other a look once feeling the same sense of when they connected with their own mates. One completely furious, being Rosalie and the other strained by the many humans he's surrounded by, which is Jasper.

Edward and Trinity exchange thoughts, no need for a real conversation. Both agreeing on each other's exchanged thoughts.

"Would you two stop doing that, it's rude to not share information." Rosalie stated with her clear blue voice that sounds as if she was a singer.

"Alice did see Isabella Swan, Edward's blood singer." Jasper pain filled voice said it all. Alice was the first to comfort her mate, trying to distract him with sweet words.

"It's sad that she's in your biology class, you'll have both her and the school's gossip in that class." Luis snorted, making Edward hang his head low.

"Don't worry, if you need help just say the word and I can get you out of there." Trinity's sweet lullaby of a voice settled in the vampire group's ears.

The conversation could've gone on if the bell didn't ring. But it did. "Good luck." Alice stood up with Jasper since they had history together.

"You're gonna need it." Luis smirked before leading Trinity, who nodded toward the unlucky mind reader.

"I have PE." Emmett cracked his knuckles while his mate, Rosalie scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

"Your eyes might stay like that, babe." That was the last Edward heard Emmett from the cafeteria as as the mind reader made his way biology.

A ghost. That's what Trinity thought herself as. But her bright sun, Luis, made everything seem as human as ever. "Copy my work, Trin," Luis scribbled every single detail on his notebook.

"And then we can cuddle." His teeth showed as he grinned downwards at his little moon, Trinity had already written the notes atop of the whiteboard but definitely wanted cuddles.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her.