In person (3)

Trinity's outfit

Luis' outfitMatching but it wouldn't load

Luis' outfit
Matching but it wouldn't load

If you went up to Trinity and you asked he what's wrong, you would've automatically been thrown across the room, cracks forming across your back. It's what happened to Emmett.

Trinity wore Luis' white dress shirt with a belt and black jean shorts. Luis held her waist with both his arms.

Till they changed for school, Edward had left earlier than all of them. Even Carlisle was suspicious.

"I think he's gone to visit that Swan girl." Trinity folded her arms as she exited her shared room with Luis.

Both reunited in the lounge, Jasper and Alice walked out readily, a smile perched on their faces. Trinity got the message at that point because it was pretty obvious.

Carlisle left to the hospital while Esme stayed at home. The rest of the Cullens seated in their individual cars and drove to forks high, not knowing what was in store for them.

Trinity closed the passenger door, Luis exiting the drivers seat and slamming the door in return. Appearing beside his mate like always.

The brunette spotted Edward's car but it shared a duo instead of one. All attention on the two as Edward slung an arm around her shoulder.

Rosalie was as furious as ever. Trinity's gift was psyching out but she handled it carefully, though she stayed out of the human eye.

Her ghostly presence made anyone she passed feel chills, added to the chills they got from the six foot five giant next to her.

She was shorter than some, standing at five foot three. And she glared at any quick lookers. They finally made it to their physics classroom. Trinity not being noticed but her mate was,

Luis' mate was infuriated by Edward's antics but she didn't comment on it. He was happy with his blood singer and Trinity couldn't interfere with anything.

The sound of car wheels heaving before it was parked and the driver and passenger doors opened.

"This is where we can feel free." The voice of Edward had informed the mortal that the Cullens are solely responsible for in the supernatural world.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie boldly asked. Being forced to work in the kitchen to make the mortal feel welcomed into the residence.

"Her name's Bella." Emmett said as if it was the clearest thing in the world, making Rosalie more agitated.

"I'm sure she'll like it no matter what." Carlisle half expected Bella to be very kind and what Edward usually blabs about.