Primordial Refinement Boons

Will could feel every nook and cranny within his body fill up with Solitary Sword Sovereign Yuan. He was charging his body and bringing his condition back to its peak.

'Who knows what Wodin has planned next, I have to have a full battery.'

Thus Will wisely laid down and did not get up even though he could. Wodin found this humorous but continued to feign ignorance.

'It's good that you fear me. Respect without fear is a hollow tree.'

Wodin not only wanted Will to consolidate his foundation and stabilize his vessels, but he also wanted to instil a deep-rooted fear within the boy to make his future teaching easier.

'He doesn't have that great of an understanding towards spells, but he has the aptitude for learning spell theory and taking it to new heights. Not to mention...'

Wodin's sight turned to Will's left hand. Will always work fingerless gloves so his hand mainly was covered. Wodin zoomed in on the back of Will's hand which was covered by the glove with keen interest

'He didn't even use it against Jingsung. Was he sure he wouldn't need it, or is he aware that he isn't qualified to properly use that power?'

As Odin continued to ponder about the future, Will took a final look at his body as he lifted himself.

The Flowing Tide Restriction was still passively active, but it was no longer affecting Will as much. His body had acclimatized to the skill and had now entered the second phase.

"You made it. It took just under five hours. Good. At least you did not shame your teacher. You have now entered the second stage of Flowing Tide Restriction. The changes you will feel will be slower than the first phase, but will still be just as important.

Until the Restriction is completely removed, Dual Mind Propagation will be sealed. The restriction will only come off once you have passed the last stage. The first stage was forcefully balancing your vessels. The second stage is compressing your energy and purifying it, solidifying your foundation. The third stage is about breaking through limits and can start only when you have opened your 8th door. The Restriction will completely fall apart once you complete Unbound Vector."

Will was a bit surprised by what Odin said because he had just created Unbound Vector. It was without a doubt incomplete, which is why the system had not given it a name and it still wasn't a custom skill in the truest sense.

But it was a technique with multiple complex skills within. The white ribbon of light was imbued with the combined might of Anti divinity, negative energy, sword force and breath. But it didn't stop there. Will called it Unbound because there was no limit to what powers he could imbue. His own skills were the limitation itself.

"By yourself, that technique would have taken years to complete. Thankfully you have me as a teacher. I will guide you thoroughly so rest assured. If you put in the effort, you will reach your original form. Once the restriction is gone, you will return to having the ability, but you will have to start partitioning your mind again.

Unbound Vector has multiple high-tier abilities mixed within, ones you use often, so it is the best way to test your strength. But before you use it, first check the state of your body.

Will did multiple tests in stages to see where he was. He opened gates, released intent, and used all sorts of abilities.

Wodin had used an enchantment to make the room indestructible. So Will could go all out. Not even dust particles were disturbed by Will's activities. Even True Strikes were unleashed by Will in abundance.

Wodin saw that Will was satisfied with everything he had done as the boy seemed to recover his past self. Although he was not in his prime. As he had lost one of his most useful skills.

[Skill: Dual Mind (passive) –This skill allows a player to divide their mind into two parts. This can increase intelligence and grants abilities such as ambidexterity.

Skill: Dual Mind Propagation (passive) –This skill doubles the abilities of the Dual Mind every five levels.]

Will had gained these skills with the Title Dual Pioneer. Although he still had Dual Mind, without Propagation his ability to split his mind was extremely limited.

'But the trade-off is worth it. I lost in quantity but gained quality and inner harmony. The quantity I can just regain with time.'

Will had been worried that perhaps he had become too dependent on those skills but now those worries were alleviated. They were not completely annulled but At least he would have a much greater mind ahead. Not to mention he was no longer losing vitality.

Will drew his sword and immediately unleashed Unbound Vector. The white Ribbon like energy was less intense and more subdued this time around. Will was taking deep slow and steady breaths while he was channeling his Yin-Type Sword Force. Will was stunned because it was much easier to control his wild and rebellious sword force.

"The Avatar you fought earlier was actually an Avatar that had a piece of an immortal's soul within. It resulted in you activating a new power within you. One you imbued within your Unbound Vector. I'm sure you felt it."

Will became austere as he remembered that an unfamiliar power had swelled up from within.

"It didn't just strengthen your unbound Vector, but I am sure that it also made you feel the need to wipe out your opponent. It allowed your eyes to see your opponent's source as if you had initiated Sword Kaiser. It subdued the rampant powers you were fusing and acted like a mystic adhesive, bringing it all together. Suffice it to say, without this new power, the Unbound Vector would collapse. I am referring to a power you are unfamiliar with."

As Wodin spoke, he released a tiny amount of divinity. It was an amount so small it all it did was make Wodin seem a bit more sacred and boost his aura, but it solicited a reaction from Will.

Wodin smiled and said, "I'm talking about anti-divinity young god slayer."