•Chapter Fourteen

The hug was something, all the three of them needed for years. Only if words could define how happy Namjoon was in this very moment, he would write a book.

It was because of you, he getting to feel this.
It was because of you, he met his parents again.
It was because of you, his happened came back
It was because of you, he felt something he never ever felt before.

In this moment, he was feeling nothing but blessed and that's because of you.

Pulling away from the much needed hug, he looked at his parents. His mom cupped his cheeks and kissed his cheek. "You went through so much, my son. I wish I was there to help you. Raising a kid is so tough, and you raised her all by yourself.  I am so proud of you. I know i sound like a hypocrite but trust me, the realisation was so hard that i realised how wrong i was" her tears rolled down as namjoon just shook his head rapidly, wiping them off .

"No mom, it's okay. You being with me is all that matters" his dimples appeared.

"Namjoon, even I am sorry. I failed to understand you and pushed you away. Kicked you out of your only home.. I am sorry for making you homeless" his father said looking down.

Namjoon held your hand once again, which he left to wipe his mother's tears. "No dad, It's okay now. Jihye made me strong and y/n made me understand what a home actually is. It isn't just about 4 walls surrounding you but the people you stay with, the people who make you feel safe. So it's okay, I actually stood up on my own feet. I am glad that I did" He gave your hand a gentle squeeze as you smiled at him.

"Oh and how can we forget this angel here. Thank you so much for making us realise our mistakes. I think if you wouldn't have confronted us, we would've still blamed him. Thank you for ending the bitterness we had. And thank you for taking his side. I can see him glowing" his mother said as your cheeks turned crimson.

"N-namjoon, Jihye? Is she in the car? She must be alone. I'll go to her" you mumbled pulling your hand away before running towards the car.

He looked down at his hand, sadly smiling as the warmth was gone.

You opened the car's door as Jihye looked at you with a huge smile on her face, "where is appa?" she asked.

"Princess Appa is busy talking to someone. so y/nie came to you" you kissed her cheek as she wrapped her arms around your neck, placing herself in your lap.

"Why was appa crying?" your eyes widened after hearing her. She knew he cried, yet she didn't ask anything.

You kissed her forehead, "He wasn't, baby. He was happy because he met someone special. He is happy and soon you will be happy too. Someone will come and complete your family now" you caressed her hair, smiling. But she took your words in the wrong way,  her eyes showed sadness.

"But my family is you and appa. I don't want anyone else." she hugged you tighter, "But baby-" "No No No!! I only want appa and you!" she pulled away,

"You won't leave us, right y/nie?" she asked. "No baby! Why would I leave my princess? I could never!" she smiled snuggling in your chest as you caressed her back.
You loved being with her, people might say it's nonsense even Jihye might feel the same but you always wanted to hold her close to you.

You both dozed off within minutes in the car.
Maybe because you both were exhausted since the morning.

Namjoon came and opened the car's door just to witness a sight he can never get tired of, you and jihye in your arms. 

He loved the way you always held her so close as if she was a part of you. Jihye's face was snuggled in your chest, he kissed her forehead and to his luck, he inhaled your scent, calm and pure. He wanted to keep inhaling it for a long time.