Ch 167: Apprentice Ceremony

People looked at Su Chong and Su Hua in real shock.

They were in the same village, but they had not seen them for a long time. Now, they were really talented, good-looking, gentle, and scholarly. Anyone who saw them would be tempted.

They weren't stupid anymore. Su Chong was 16 years old, and Su Hua was 15. They could be married soon.

How good would it be to be engaged at this time? If the two of them could become disciples, would they have to worry about their future?

Even Su Xiaoling and Su Xiaolu were sized up. Only then did people realize that Madam Zhao was good-looking and her children were all good-looking.

Su Xiaoling's face had turned white. With her quiet and gentle appearance, those who didn't know better would think that she was from a rich family.

Her skin was as white as snow, and her eyes were really beautiful. Her eyebrows were like willow leaves, and it was obvious that she would grow up to be very good-looking.

Hence, the women were especially enthusiastic and praised Madam Zhao.

When Lin Pingsheng's family arrived, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao brought their family out to welcome them.

Lin Pingsheng had taught for many years, and he carried himself with a seriousness that made one feel that this was how a teacher should be.

Su Chong, Su Hua, and Zhou Heng cupped their hands and bowed. "Greetings, sir."

Lin Pingsheng's expression softened a lot. He nodded. "Okay."

Recommended for you
50+ Aircraft Are Painted In An Incredible Way
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
30 Fantastic Dog Breeds You Never Heard Of!
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
50+ Aircraft Are Painted In An Incredible Way
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

They went in together and everyone followed.

Madam Chen and Lin Yaoyao were also sized up. Madam Chen was very elegant. Lin Yaoyao had scars on her face, but she didn't avoid her gaze. She could look straight back at whoever looked at her.

In this way, no one dared to talk about her easily.

Lin Yaoyao pulled Su Xiaolu and Su Xiaoling over and said gently, "Xiaoling, Xiaolu, this is a gift for you."

She made two pairs of shoes for Su Xiaolu and Su Xiaoling.

Su Xiaolu's was embroidered with pure white pear blossoms.

Su Xiaoling's was an orchid.

Su Xiaolu and Su Xiaoling were very happy.

She held Lin Yaoyao's arm and went to their room to change their shoes.

There was another deafening burst of firecrackers, and someone ran in exclaiming, "There are two carriages coming."

It was actually Shopkeeper Niu from Fu Man Lai and Sun Bocheng and Sun Ziqian from Sun residence.

Shopkeeper Niu and the Sun family met on the way here. They had been traveling together all the way. When they were about to arrive, they realized that they had come to the same place.

Shopkeeper Niu thought that Su Sanlang was not an ordinary person. He actually had connections with the Sun residence. A child of an ordinary citizen could actually become the disciple of third place in the national examinations. Everyone in Goathorn Town knew that Lin Pingsheng was stubborn, it must not have been easy.