Chapter 12

Breaking the news

Alexander's POV:

Soon after leaving the Anderson's house I and Ryan went to my home. Ryan was still sad about leaving their house or more like Emily. I thought of asking him whether he would accept Emily as his mom or not I thought after asking Ryan I'll tell my family about my decision. As soon as we entered the house Ryan went to his room, I followed him. I helped him change his clothes he smiled at me and thanked me. I sat on his bed and finally asked him "Ryan, would you like Emily as your mom?" He went stiff and I thought he didn't like the idea of that until he said "dad please don't joke with me. Don't make me want something which I can't have."

"Buddy I'm serious I'm not joking."

"You mean I will have a mom like everyone else?" I nodded at him and he started crying I got tensed and said "hey don't cry if you don't want Emily as your mom that's fine, please don't cry."

"No dad I want Em to be my mom I love her please make her my mom soon" he said I smiled at his innocence and kissed his fore head and made him sleep. I thought he slept but that devil pulled my sleeve and asked "promise Em will be my mum." "Promise now sleep." After talking to Ryan I was a bit at ease I went to room and took a shower and slept.

The next morning, I went to my parent's house to tell them about mine and Emily's decision about the contact. I left Ryan at home with Riley. Earlier this morning I called Riley and if she was free and if she would like to take care of Ryan for some time and she gladly agreed. I must say people love that kid. About 30 minutes later I reached my parent's home. After 3 minutes the door was opened by papa. Weird cause mama was the one to always open the door. I raised my eyebrow at dad. "She's talking to her cousin Amber" he replied. I nodded my head.

"I'm telling you Ella; Alex is all lonely he some where wants to still marry his Brittney"

"Don't take her name in front of me Amber. lei è una puttana"

"Maybe she was once but people change. Ryan needs someon......"

"Yes, amber people change that's why I left that women who you are talking about." I said . Amber is that lady who everyone would love to stay away from. Want some gossips about the elite life she's the person you should go for. Women knows everything and if she doesn't she makes up her own story. Mama tolerates her just because she is her cousin.

"Also, if it makes you feel better let me tell you I'm no longer single and I soon plan to propose my girl." I said which was partly true. Mama and papa's mouth went wide open but they composed themselves soon and gave me a questioning look.

"Lying won't get you anywhere dear just tell the truth you still love Brit..." Amber started again but I cut her off.

"My girls name is Emily. Emily Lucas Anderson" I told her.

"You mean that so called daughter of Authur Anderson?" She asked in a disgusted tone that annoyed me for some unknown reason.

"Yes her and she is not only so called daughter but also a famous interior designer so give her some respect and feel free to get out of the house I have some IMPORTANT things to talk to my parents unlike you so....." I told her a bit harshly but proudly. I know that Emily is here because of her own talent and not because of her dad's money.

"This generation kids have no manners. Anyway, Ella be careful your soon to be daughter-in-law might steal your son away from you" she said. Women seriously? No way someone can steal me from my mama.