Chapter 22

5 years ago

Alexander's POV:

That kiss. It felt so exotic, weird, and strange but in a wonderful way. I liked how her eyes closed as soon as I planted my lips on her. I liked the way her cheeks turned red and how she bit her lips after the kiss. When I asked her on walk, I never thought that I would kiss her, it just came out of my mouth.

At present we are back to our room and Mily was putting one pillow on the other.

"Um? Mily what exactly are you doing?" I asked her.

"Me? I'm just building a pillow fort" she answered. I smirked at her and said "afraid that you'll enjoy my irresistible body?"

"Irresistible my ass. I was just making sure that today morning's incident does not repeat" she said. I went shook my head and went to sleep on my side and said with full confidence "for a fact I know that we both realize that this is useless but you wont stop so be my guest."

"Asshole" she muttered.

"Oh! Also Emily I forgot that tomorrow it's wedding rehearsal" I said.

"Fucking hell, just what I needed" she muttered.

"Good night, angel" I said and closed my eyes. When I closed my eyes, the kiss repeated in my head I tried to forget it but I was not able to so I just made peace with my fate and tried to sleep.

Next morning............

As expected, Mily was clinging to me as if her life depended on it. I had a good stare at her like a creep. I gently removed her arm from me and went to the bathroom to clean up myself.

I was done in like 10 minutes and came out wearing a towel covering my lower waist. I thought Mily would still be asleep but she was awake and was stretching her arms.

"Morning" I wished her.

"Morning" she said. Her voice sounded like a kid.

"Go and get ready or we'll be late" I said and started to put my shirt on. I felt a stare on my naked back and turned to look at Mily and as expected she was staring.

"You are becoming more pervert day by day" I told her.

"Huh? What are talking about? I'm looking at the ocean" she said and diverted her eyes towards the ocean.

"Yeah, sure and I'm the king of Manhattan" I mocked.

"Omg! I never knew it" she mocked me back and went towards her luggage.

After 10 minutes......

"Milyyyyyy!!!" we'll get late come fast" I semi-screamed.

"Jesus! What's the rush? Its not our wedding rehearsal" she screamed softly. She was wearing a short light blue dress and her hairs were wet. She looked dead gorgeous. She slowly started walking towards me and turned her back and said "zip me up, please." I was a bit hesitant but slowly zipped her dress but not before slowly moving my fingers on her back just too tease her and she stiffened making me smirk.

"Done" I said.

"Thank you" she whispered and went near the mirror and started to blow her wet hair.

"Want some help?" I asked her.

"How exactly are you planning to help me?" she asked.

"I can dry  your hair with the hair dryer and till then you can get ready" I suggested.

"Okay. Just don't burn my hair" she teased me.

"As if, but since you mentioned it, I might as well just burn your hair" I said and she rolled her eyes and handed me her hair dryer.