Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Impossible, pretending?

    Xie Heng has heard a lot of disgusting things about her stepmother.

    He was on the basketball school team, and there was a boy's girlfriend whose family was a reorganized family. The stepmother brought a younger brother to live in her house, and she pretended to be cold and warm in front of her father, finding faults behind her back, sowing discord, and excluding her everywhere. Now She was pregnant with a child, and her father turned to her stepmother. Once she quarreled with her stepmother and was slapped by her father. She was so angry that she came to find her boyfriend and cried.

    So, does Lu Xi also think that his ex-wife's son is an eyesore, and wants to drive him out of this house?

    Lu Xi: ...

    She is really dizzy, but it has nothing to do with the silly son.

    As if affected by that nightmare.

    The housekeeper immediately asked a private doctor to come and judged that it was hypoglycemia. He prescribed medicine and told her to take a good rest and eat breakfast on time.

    Codonopsis ginseng and black chicken soup were stewed in the kitchen, and the servant sent it to Lu Xi's room. Xie Heng followed and stood awkwardly at the door.

    Lu Xi leaned on the bed, his slapped face was half covered by his long hair, his face was beautiful, but he was a little haggard, he coughed a few times just now, his eyes were red, and he looked like a sickly beauty, the servant couldn't move his eyes away .

    She glanced at Xie Heng: "Speak up if you have something to say."

    Xie Heng straightened his neck: "It's nothing, just to see if you are really mad at me."

    "Not dead yet, thank you for your concern."

    "..."

    The servant wanted to feed her, but Lu Xi turned his face sideways, pointed at the door with a slender white jade finger, "You come and feed me."

    Xie Heng: "...Me? Why?"

    Lu Xi glanced at him With a glance, his voice was weak, as if he was about to faint at any moment: "You caused me to faint." "

    ..." Xie Heng felt wronged, and he obviously didn't do anything.

    He doesn't want to feed people soup or anything, he can leave whenever he wants, and no one can force him. But thinking this way, his feet seemed uncontrollable, and he walked towards Lu Xi and picked up the soup bowl.

    It's all because of the woman's eyes, as if he is disobedient, just some heinous scum.

    The more Xie Heng thought about it, the more he felt wronged.

    He had never done such a thing of serving others, and his movements were a little clumsy, and he accidentally spilled a drop and landed on the quilt.

    Lu Xi glanced at him.

    He obviously didn't say a word, but he seemed to say a lot.

    Xie Heng was inexplicably guilty, as if he had done something wrong. At this moment, he heard the woman say: "It's hot, be careful." "..." "

    Are

    you in a hurry?"

    Xie Heng really lost his temper.

    He curled his lips and said stiffly: "Yes, I'm in a hurry, so hurry up and drink."

    Lu Xi frowned, her appearance was delicate, and her demeanor was even more coquettish and difficult to serve, "Okay, stop drinking "