Chapter 104

Chapter 104 Participate in Zai Zai's parent meeting (second update)

Lu Xi and Xie Yichao did not return overnight.

This night, Xie Heng also suffered from insomnia.

After he was sent home by the driver, he began to feel restless. He had no appetite for dinner at night, and he missed two bowls of rice. The butler looked at him with worried eyes.

After that, he has been sitting in the living room playing games.

Hearing movement in the driveway outside, he immediately poked his head to look.

Turns out it wasn't his car.

The two of them hadn't come back until after ten o'clock.

Song Siyang obviously noticed that he was particularly irritable playing games tonight, and asked in a voice: "Brother Heng, what's wrong with you, have you been scolded by your father again?"

Xie Heng: "You were just scolded by your dad. My dad went on a date with Ms. Lu. There is no news at all. I'm worried about them."

"..." Song Siyang was extremely speechless.

He couldn't figure it out, Xie Heng's father was as old as him, and he was going on a date with his wife instead of going to war. Did Xie Heng eat radish and worry about it?

It took Xu Jiaming a while before he said kindly: "No news is the best news, just concentrate on playing games."

Xie Heng was helpless.

Let's say he had a point.

However, he was still a little worried.

Ms. Lu, who drank the coffee he brewed, would post to her Moments to praise Zai Zai as the best, and now she was proposed, why didn't she show off her big diamond ring? This is very unreasonable!

He couldn't help worrying whether his father had overturned the car.

But this time Xie Heng has learned his lesson, no matter how hard he scratches his head, he will not send them a message or call them. In case his father is interrupted by him during the marriage proposal, when his father comes back, the interrupted will be It will be his legs.

Xie Heng didn't sleep all night.

He found out that his father and Ms. Lu also did not return overnight.

According to Xu Jiaming's theory, there is no news all night, so it should be good news, right?

The next day, Xie Heng got up early to go to school.

He didn't see Lu Xi and Xie Yichao at home until he came home from self-study next night.

Before he could ask, he saw the bright pink diamond ring on Lu Xi's hand.

Xie Heng laughed instantly.

I don't know why, even though his dad succeeded in proposing marriage, why is he so happy?

At the same time, I was relieved.

Great, he doesn't have to be a kid in a single-parent family anymore.

His father was able to coax Ms. Lu into agreeing to his marriage proposal. It seemed that he didn't have to worry about them during this time.

After all, the first year of high school is still very stressful.

Xie Heng now leaves early and returns late every day, except for Sundays. Although he is occasionally late because of sleeping in, he has never skipped class.