PART - 9

Yn's pov.

I enjoyed a lot today with my oppas.

Hobi : Baby come let's buy a phone.

Yn : I already have it oppa.

Hobi : it's okay let us buy a new one come.

Oppa started to drag me towards the shop. I started selecting it. O don't like iphone. I buy a Samsung phone which is same as hobi oppa.

Suga : Can we go now? I want to sleep.

Yn : omoo look at the time. Mrs kim and family must have came already.

Hobi : ohhh come fast before we get smack on our ass.

We started ran towards the car. And suga oppa started driving.

Taehyung's pov.

Tae : eomma it's enough come now.

Mrs kim : I'm coming just let me put some lipbalm also.

Tae : You told me to come early and now you are getting late?

Mrs kim : Are you so eager to see her.

Tae : Aniyooo eommaaa I have to work after coming back.

Mr kim : Did you get ready?

Mrs kim : Yes jagi let's go where is jin and namjoon.

Tae : Jin hyung is packing the sweats and jooni hyung is cleaning the car.

Mrs kim : mmh you simply sit here.

Tae : what?

Did she ignored me and walk away. Am I really their son? How can they ignore me like this?

Tae : Am I adoted eomma?

Mrs kim : Ofcource no. If we adopt we will only select a good one.

Tae : Eommaaaaa

Jin : eomma let's go.

Namjoon : little ceo come fast.

I started walking while pouting. Hope my workers haven't see me with my family. Then my image will be lost.

After entering the car Appa started to drive. Soon we reached their. I'm not that exited to meet their long lost daughter. But just want to meet my new PA.

As we entered appa and mr min hugged each other. While eomma and mrs min hugged.

Mrs min : tae bear you grown up so much.

She hugged me not allowing me to breath. It happens everytime when we visit them.

Mr Min : jagi he can't breath. Leave him.

Mr kim : where is eomma?

Mr Min :  she must be in cafe.

Mrs min : oh now come in.

Mrs Kim : where is my baby.

Mrs Min : she and her brothers went to shopping. They will come soo.. Aah I think its them.

Mrs kim : I can't wait to meet my girl.

I saw yoongi hyung and hobi entering with shopping bags while a beautiful girl entered with them. Eomma ran to her and hug her tightly. I can't see her face clearly cause of jin hyungs shoulder.

Mrs Min : Baby she is eomma's friend I told you earlier right?

Mrs min went to her and indroduce my eomma.She nooded her head and went towards us buy following her mother.

I have seen her somewhere. Wait wait... Wait.. Is that YN?

I was really shocked to see her. Is it really her. She haven't noticed me till now. I don't know how she is gonna react after seeing me. Anyway I need to apologize to her today itself.

Y/n's pov

I sat on the couch near eomma. I was really shy to look at them.

Mrs min : baby this is Mr kim. Their eldest son seokjin. Second namjoon and their taehyung.

When I saw him. I feel really afraid. I quickly looked at my laps avoiding the eye contact. Why is he here? Omo how did he became their son? I'm really afraid now.

But I don't see the hate and coldness towards me. Anyway I can't look at him. Whole time I was looking at my laps while they were speaking to each other.

Maid : Mam dinner is ready.

Mrs Min : Okay then come let's eat the dinner.

I catched suga oppa's hand while walking. Oppa catched my hand back.

Today is my bad luck I think he was sitting beside me. Now arrrh please someone save me from this jerk.

Mrs kim.  Mrs Min.  Namjoon.  Hobi

Mr kim                                             Mr Min

Taehyung. Yn. Yoongi.  Jin

Why this is only happening to me. I'm sitting near the cruelest man.

Maids started to serve the food. Only me and he is eating silently. Others are really talkative.

I want that ompleate but it was near him.  But what makes next made me reallly shock. He take the ompleate and placed on my plate. I looked at him with shocked eyes. He signed me to eat this. I looked at the plate and started eating. Is he the same him? Or him is another him? Or him and him is same?

Aarh I can't understand anything. After the dinner appa started speaking.

Mr Min : It's late night and also you are coming here after many years so you are staying here, no more discussion.

Mr Kim : we already know that you will say this so give us the pair dress.

Mrs Min : Come I will show your room.

Everyone started going while leaving me and him alone.

Mrs Min : baby I forgot can you show taehyung his room.

I nooded my head as yes.

45+votes and 25+comments.

Do you all like it?
Love you all💜😘😘