PART - 31

Author's pov

Taehyung ran to see his wife crying while folding her stomach panickly.

Tae : Baby breath breath nothing had happened.

Taehyung said while carrying yn towards the car. Namjoon was shock to see yn crying due to pain. Taehyung came back after closing the door and told namjoon to drive towards the hospital.

Taehyung entered the car and make yn sit on his laps to make her calm. He continusly rubbed her stomach as she is crying due to pain.

Tae : Baby don't panick. Nothing have happened to our baby.

Namjoon : Yn don't panick. Try to be relax.

Soon taehyung feels his pants got wet. He understand that her water broke.

Tae : Hyung her water broke.

Taehyung also started to get worried as her water broke.

Yn : Oppaa I can't...*cry*

Tae : Hyu..

Namjoon : We are here tae. Take her inside I will inform them.

Tae : Okay. Baby we are here don't panick. Everything wil be alright.

.....

Yn was now on the labour room. Tae was just near her, holding her hands. It's been 8 minutes since they trying to take the baby in a normal way.

Yn was crying so badly that she can't hold the pain. Taehyung don't know what should he do now. It's the first time he is seeing someone in labour pain.

Nurse : Miss you need to push.

Yn : I..can't..*cry*

Tae : Baby push one more time. Otherwise it will pain more right?

Taehyung start rubbing her hair. Within seconds she pushed and the baby came out. But the baby was not crying.

Tears started to flow from Taehyung's eyes.

Yn : O.. Oppa that's our baby.

Taehyung looked at her and kissed her with the pain. She was really happy to see her baby. She forget the pain she was facing and was now happy.

Tears were flowing from Taehyung's eyes praying their baby is okay. His heart beat increase while seeing the baby is not crying till now.

Yn : Oppa why are they not giving my baby?

Tae : T.. They w.. Will give soon.

Taehyung kissed her forhead and wipe her tears.

Yn was looking everything with a cute smile while one of the nurse were cleaning her.

Her eyes widnesed when she see a nurse beating the baby. Soon she heard the baby crying. Everyone was happy. Taehyung was now relief to hear the baby cry.

Yn : You bitch how dare you beat my baby.

Taehyung was not expecting it. He closed her mouth, not allowing to speak further while apologizing to the nurses.

After cleaning and wrapping the baby they handed their baby towards yn.

Yn was glaring at the nurse who just beat the baby. Taehyung bite his lips controlling his smile.

As soon as the baby get her warm the baby stop crying.

Yn : Taee loook my baby is soo tiny..

Tae : Baby it's OUR baby.

Yn : Are you kidding me? Did you carry the baby? I was the one who deliver the baby right, so ofcource it's my baby.

Taehyung gulped hard.

Tae : How did you get pregnant?

Yn started to blush.

Tae : After I put my seeds inside you only you get pregnant right? So ofcource Its also my baby. Come home I will teach you deply.

Yn : Hehe. Okay our child.

Nurse : You need to feed the baby.

The nurse came near them to inform.

Yn : what should I give the baby. Is their canteen in the hospital? Taee do you have water?

Tae  : Baby can you please lift your top?

Yn started to blush hard.

Yn : Are you going to make me pregnant again??

Taehyung showed a done face to her.

Tae : Aniyo baby.. You need give the Baby your milk. The milk will come out from you breast.

Yn : Aniyo their is no milk on my Breast. Wait.. Are you perhaps saying I'm a cow? Hah?

Before he can answer the door opened relieving Mrs Min and Mrs Kim.

Mrs Min : My baby.. Let me see my grandchild..

Mrs Kim : oww soo cute.

They said while looking at the baby.

Mrs Min : yn did you feed the baby?

Tae : Aniyo eomma she is refusing to feed.

Yn : Aniyo eomma he just say that I have  milk like cow and I need to give my child milk. How can he say like that?

Mrs Min and Mrs Kim chuckled at each other.

Mrs Kim : We will make her understand tae. You don't need to be worrry.

......

Yn finnally understand everything by their parents lecture. The baby is full and was sleeping peacefully in her arms.

Tae take the baby in his arms carefully and gave a kiss on the baby's forhead.

Jin : What are you gonna name the baby?

Tae : As he is a boy. We decided to name him Kim Jimin.

Namjoon : It's a nice name.

Now each member of the family is carrying the baby one by one. Yn was getting inpatient and takr the baby from them.

They chuckled at her.

Yn : Taee can we take him home today?

Tae : Let me ask the doctor about it.

Tae said  while going outside.

Armyzz I have started a youtube channel I will be uploading all the stories their again.

Can you all subscribe and support me like you do here. I put the link on my conversation.

90+votes and 40+coments for next chapter.
Do you all love it?
Love you all😘😘💜💜💜