Prologue | arrival |

As I was about to meet Geld for the construction process, a sudden black light overwhelmed my vision. When I opened my eyes, I found myself seated in a theater. It resembled the theaters from my previous world, with a large screen in front of me. To my right sat Benimaru, and on my left was Shuna. Soei, Shion, Geld, and my other subordinates were also present.

Shion asked, Rimuru-sama, are you alright?" Benimaru inquired, "Do you have any idea where we are?

I replied, "No, I'm as clueless as you are."Soei added,
Rimuru-sama, I've checked, and there seems to be no way out of this place. I can't even use magic here.

Attempting to summon magic, I found myself unable to. The Great Sage informed me, "Sorry, no magicules detected."

Huh what I tried to create a speed but failed
Sorry no magicules detected great sage said to me
I was thinking what to do next suddenly i start hearing other sound looks like we are not the only one trapped here

"Darn it! I was enjoying my sweets peacefully, and suddenly, I find myself here. There's no conceivable way I could have been summoned, even if someone dared to try."

A guy with red hair and a muscular build was shouting, with two maids standing beside him, attempting to calm him down. 'Relax, Guy-sama,' the blue-haired maid said reassuringly. 'We'll find the one who did this and give them the most cruel punishment.' The green-haired maid nodded in agreement.

Rimuru muttered to himself, 'Darn it, who are these guys? They all look so powerful, especially the red-haired one. Their aura is different and more dangerous than any other being I've encountered in this world.' Suddenly, his gaze locked with mine.

Rimuru - oh crap

"LGuy: Hey, you there, who are you?

Rimuru: I'm Rimuru, and I assure you, I'm not a bad slime.

Guy: Slime? What? Let's forget about that for now. Are you behind all this?

Rimuru: No, no, I don't even know where we are.

Guy: Huh, well, you seem quite weak. I doubt you could pull something like this off.

Rimuru: Oh, thank goodness... But my subordinates seem angered by your implication of my weakness, especially Shion. Oh, crap...

She was about to swing her sword, but I managed to calm her down as other voices approached.

Hey, is it your doing?" A guy with a handsome face and blonde hair appeared."

Rudra

Rudra. guy mutters

Beside him stood a girl with blue hair, her face so beautiful that I had never seen anything like it in both my lifetimes."

  her b***s are also when I was about to enter in my fantasies i felt a cold glares coming from shuna and shion oh crap

Guy - to think you are also here my day is really bad today

Rudra - haha looks we are not the only one here

Other figers start approaching

Guy - oh to think all the demon lord gather in same place
Ramirus - he hey hey guy did you hold the walpurgis why did not you tell us before holding and why you chose this place

Milim - yes it looks fun but are we going to play here

Guy - hey hey you two i don't know what place is this and i did no do anything i was also summoned here like you all.

Ramiris - huh that's suprising

WELCOME EVERYONE

I AM GOD ITS NICE TO MEET YOU ALL

G

uy: God? You're calling yourself God, you little... Are you the one who caused this problem?

Velgrnd: How dare you call yourself that! There is only one God, and it is my brother Veldanava who grants such titles.

Velzard -yes she is right may i ask you who are you

God - me ? Yo can call me ciel

Rimuru- i was taken a back by her appearance she looks more Beautiful and older than me her hairs is same as me but her eyes are red who is she I don't know but she look Powerful to

Ciel - pls everyone calm down first I am just kidding when I said I am God my name is ciel and I am one of the creation of veldanava

guy - so why you bring all us here

Ciel - I bring you here because we are going to watch the future here

Everyone - ,what

End