CHAPTER -4

.

Regalia Dominion.”

He had been so focused on Kondou that he hadn’t noticed, but there was another man standing on the airship, dressed in luxurious clothes.

…Masayuki? No, it’s not. Mm? W-wait a minute! What is this? This is bad, this is really bad!!

Rudra - looks like you all are connected with my reincarnation...

Veldora,- I'm totally fuckedup

Ifrit- vel Veldora sama

Veldora -, i am sorry ifrit  looks like i can't play shogi with you anymore..

Ifrit-Don't say that Veldora sama. believe in rimuru sama

Feldway - everything is going smoothly. So where did we failed to get Veldora's dragon factors..

Michael - this is not the end

Pico - what do you mean by Michael sama.. i can't see anyone there who can even stand against velgrynd

Gracia - and there's emperor rudra and other powerful humans are to

Michael - just watch

By the time he realized what was happening, it was too late.

That man—Emperor Rudra, was about to take over Veldora’s mind. The ‘Judgment’ bullet had made him severely hurt. It was all over for Veldora. However, there was one thing that Veldora couldn’t stand.

…It’s fine if it’s just me. But if this continues, my sworn friend Rimuru will be harmed. That’s the only thing I can’t forgive!!

Rimuru - veldora

Veldora -, kuhahA it's fine rimuru i am leaving the rest to you

Guy-let's see what you will do without Veldora rimuru

Rudra’s control was more powerful than he had imagined. It was obvious that if he left things as is, it would affect even Rimuru through the Soul Corridor.

That was unforgivable, Veldora thought. Therefore, he cut off the Soul Corridor of his own volition.

“Th-This is fine. I’ll leave the rest to you, Rimuru…”

With those last words, Veldora’s consciousness plunged into darkness.

Rimuru - damit i am going to destroy this bastards

Veldora - (  if just i can get the littel bit more time to spend with rimuru and others )

Velgrynd -, it's fine Veldora come with me

Guy-  a soul corridor with him and rimuru how someone can connect with the soul corridor with a true dragon??

Feldway - this demon lord rimuru is getting more and more mysterious...

It was probably the first time that anger had blown away my reason. When Shion and the others were killed, I had felt a mixture of regret and anger, and was engulfed in guilt. But since there was hope in sight, I had been able to calm the storm in my heart, keep my cool and take my anger out in productive ways…

But this time was different. The pain of having my soul torn apart and the possibility of losing Veldora had completely blown away my sense of reason.

Veldora-r rimuru

Rimuru- it's okay Veldora and whyy the heck are you crying

The odds of success? Who cares? Crush the enemy. That is all.