○ 6 ○

☆☆☆☆

It was a holiday and jungkook was sitting on his bedroom. He was feeling uneasy after eating breakfast. It's been a while it has started, he was not liking any foods which is cooked from as he craved for wierd things.

He sat on the bed and started count his last period date. Yes jungkook is a special male who can get pregnant just like jimin and jin. Such men are considered as blessing from God.

Kook: am I pregnant? But we didn't had sex this month... but we did last month right?

Jungkook stood up from his bed and looked at the mirror.

Kook: why am I looking so pale? Am i really pregnant? No way!

He rushed towards the cupboard and took a pregnancy kit. Jungkook was looking at the pregnancy test which showed 2 lines, he took it in his hands with teary eyes

Kook: i'm pregnant ( teary eyes )

Suddenly his phone started to ring. It was an unknown number, he frowned before attending the call

Kook: Hello who is this

Jungkook didn't get any response he sighed and was about to cut the call but suddenly he heard a familiar voice which made his whole body numb due to fear.

??: how are you my son?

.. my son! That term was all enough for jungkook to confirm that the person who is calling him is his dad jeon jungwon. The pregnancy test sliped and fall on to the ground from kook's hand.

Kook: w-what do you want?

He asked feeling so nervous and scared.

Jungwon laughed devilishly

Jungwon: Don't worry my son, I don't want anything from you what I want is you. Sorry I missed my opertunity to kill your husband.

Kook: DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH MY HUSBAND!

Jungwon: ooh my little bunny don't shout.

Kook: don't call me that!

Jungwon: your mom used to call you that, right son? Do you know how I killed her?

Kook: YOU MONSTER!

Jungwon: hah anyway i'm gonna make sure that you and your husband die miserably like your mother.

With that he cut the call, jungkook sat down on the bathroom floor and cried out loudly. He covered his belly safely and talked to the baby inside his womb with cracked voice.

Kook: don't worry eomma will protect you baby. I won't let anyone hurt you or your dad. I love you lil tiger.

He then started to cry thinking about his mother. He hide his soft side and acted all strong and cold, he even listen to his dad's each and every order's to protect his mom but still.....

Past

Jungkook was 20 years old he was forced to go for drug dealings and other mafia things with his father. His mother never liked any of these things but jungwon always threatened him by hurting his mother and jungkook never get anyother options other than following jungwon's order's.

One day jungwon was sitting in his office with his most trusted man Jay.

Jay: sir can I say something?

Jungwon: why are you asking permission Jay, just say it.

Jay: sir it's about your son. I don't think he is worthy to become a mafia leader, he is weak and soft hearted.

Jungwon suddenly started to laugh like a maniac

Jungwon: I know it jay, he is just like his mother and he is special one Jay.

Jay: you mean the special male who can carry babies? A submissive one?

Jungwon: yes, and the fact that his mother hide this from me till now makes me go insane, if i knew this before I would have killed that useless thing just after his birth.

Jay: sir what are you going to do to him?

Jungwon: He is a beautiful flower jay, do you know for what a flower can be used?

Jay thought for a second and answered.

Jay: maybe for decorations, I Don't know?

Jungwon: sure it can be used for decorations but it can be also used for making wreath.

Jay: what do you mean sir?

Jungwon: i'm going to use that flower to make a wreath for his mother Jay.

Jay looked at jungwon with horror.

Jay: s-sir but sh-she is your wife.

Jungwon: do I look like I care? I will get younger women's for my need, she is useless but i can't kill her simply when her son is protecting her.

Jay: so what are you going to do sir?

Jugwon: i'm not going to do anything, kim v will do everything

                              -TO BE CONTINUED.....

Sorry, This chapter is small. Cause tomorrow I have exam🙂. I will publish the next chapter day after tomorrow

And please leave feedbacks so I can make necessary changes the story🤗💜