○ 15 ○

Jungkook was presenting the project and all the others were focused on it.

Kook: so that's our new project and hope you all like it.

Mr kang: wow that's a good one and you presented it well Mr jeon.

Jungkook bowed at them and went back and sat beside taehyung.

Mr kang: your secretary is intelligent and pretty Mr kim, you are lucky.

Mr kang said while looking at jungkook with a dirty smile, jungkook felt Mr kang's gaze a little uncomfortable so he looked to other side.

Tae: yeah sure i'm lucky. So are you ready to do this project with us Mr kang?

Mr kang: ofcource I'm looking forward to work with you Mr kim.

Tae: that's good to hear so let's end this meeting.

Everyone stood up from the seat and started to walk outside. Jungkook walked towards his cabin and entered inside but he heard someone looking the door behind him he looked behind and saw Mr kang standing there.

Kook: Mr kang what are you doing here?

Mr kang: i'm here to talk with you.

Kook: talk with me? If you have something to talk about the project this isn't the place, go to Ceo's cabin.

Mr kang walk towards jungkook with a playfull smirk.

Mr kang: it's not about the project but you, why are you working here? I'm giving you a offer come to company as my personal secretary I won't let you do a single work there just satisfy me.

Jungkook's body started to tremble with rage he looked at Mr kang who was standing 2 feets away from him.

Kook: what do you mean?

Mr kang: Don't act like you don't understand Mr jeon, you have got a good and sexy body so satisfy me with it. Actually I'm not interested in this project but I only agreed to it so that I can see you but if you're ready to join in my company as my secretary there is no need for me do this project with Mr kim.

Kook: NO, i'm not going to join your company and get out from my cabin.

Mr kang grabbed jungkook's hand.

Mr kang: you think you can deny my offer and escape? Even if you disagree to join I will see you daily until this project ends so you can satisfy me till this project ends but for now I can't resist myself so let me taste you.

He tried to put his hand on kook's waist but kook punched hard on his face and he fell on the ground, his nose started to bleed. He looked at jungkook with wide eyes.

Kook: I was resisting myself from beating the shit out of you for the sake of this project but you tried to cross the line.

Mr kang: y-you punched me? Do you know what will happen if I inform this to Mr kim? He will fire you.

Jungkook sighed and crossed his arm.

Kook: I don't care about it but if you don't leave this cabin within 2 minutes I will kill you.

Mr kang gulped hard after hearing jungkook's words which showed nothing but rage, he stood up from the floor and walked towards the door wiping the blood from his nose.