Chapter 30

In April, the weather was pleasant with a gentle breeze.

The night was cool like water. Shen Qiqi suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, exclaiming that this was bad. How dare she have feelings for Liu Shuang? After all, she was like her own daughter!

After writing a story, she couldn't believe that her own female lead had influenced her so much. How embarrassing!

As if a door to a new world had opened before her, her beliefs were shattered layer by layer, like a row of falling dominoes. She couldn't come back to her senses for a long time.

As night fell deeper, she quietly looked at Liu Shuang who was sleeping on the other side. With closed eyes and steady breathing, she looked like a sleeping beauty.

Shen Qiqi suddenly felt despondent. She had been frightened out of her wits, but the female lead was still sleeping soundly. Life is unfair. If only she had written Liu Shuang as an ugly duckling, then she wouldn't have been so infatuated with her!

She angrily pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes. She wasn't sleepy, but she was exhausted from the jumbled thoughts in her mind. She finally fell asleep in agony and restlessness.

In the midst of darkness, someone shouted loudly in her ear, "This is a rebellion! A rebellion!!!"

"Is that all you ever say?" Shen Qiqi asked.

"How could you!" the old voice suddenly raised, furious. "How could you like her? There are so many people in this world, you could have chosen anyone. Why did you have to pick her?"

Shen Qiqi thought for a moment and hesitantly replied, "Because she is the most beautiful person in the world?" Our love is irrational.

"..."

"Alright, calm down," Shen Qiqi said. "Actually, this isn't so bad. She's the female lead, and if I follow her, I can hold onto her thigh, marry a wealthy beauty, get a promotion and raise my salary, and reach the pinnacle of life... it's a happy event, right?"

The old voice chuckled oddly. "I didn't bring you to this world to become her supporter and speak for her!"

"But you didn't say why you sent me here," Shen Qiqi rolled her eyes. "There was no system or beginner's guide. I just thought it was a holographic dating game. Is that not okay?"

The voice replied, "Ha, that's easy for you to say. Do you know Liu Shuang's future?"

"Yes, she becomes the lord of the demon realm... so what?" Shen Qiqi asked.

"Exactly. Her power is too strong, and it even affects the origin of the world. In order not to arouse her suspicion, I can only appear when you're dreaming."

Shen Qiqi exclaimed, "Wow, my Senior sister is really amazing!"

"It's all because of the tricks you came up with!" the person said coldly. "Have you ever thought about why your cultivation speed is so fast and your adaptability is so strong? Have you seen your own dantian and spiritual sea?"

Shen Qiqi was confused, "Um, isn't it because I'm a genius?"

The person wanted to punch her, "You're thinking too highly of yourself! How could an ordinary mortal like you adapt to a body that doesn't belong to you so quickly?"

Shen Qiqi was speechless and choked. This person didn't have to be so heartless! It was as if she hadn't put in any effort!

"This is because the power of your own dantian comes from the source of heaven's path, the righteousness of heaven's path, which is pure and good. The spiritual energy of heaven and earth can quickly integrate into your body, so no matter how you cultivate, you can adapt."