💜BEACH💜

A/n pov

It's been almost a week that y/n is discharged from the hospital and came home. She talks less. She only answers in yes/no or gives short answers.

She still didn't go to university as she is not yet recovered from those injuries and she has a injury in her head so doctor said it'll take time for her to recover.

She eats her food in her room itself and rarely cames out of her room. BTS, black knights and mr.kim all are worried about her. They all are trying very hard to get back the cheerful and energetic y/n back.

The try to make her happy by buying her gifts and everything she needs but they just get silence in return.

Right now BTS and Mr.kim are sitting on the dining and waiting for y/n to come down for breakfast as a maid went to call her. Soon the maid came down

Jin: what did she say?

He asked having a little hope.

Maid: Young miss said she wants her breakfast in her room

They all sighed. They call her everytime but she never comes.

The maid left.

Dad: boys do smth i want my cheerful cupcake back

Yoongi: we are trying dad but we just get her small answers in return.

He sighed.

Jimin: i have an idea!

Everyone x jimin: what?

Jimin: let's take her out. She'll feel better.

Tae: it's a nice idea but she rarely cames out of her room. How will we convince her to go out.

Namjoon: let's talk to her

Hobi: yeah giving it a try isn't bad right?

They all nodded. They saw a maid taking breakfast for y/n. They stopped her.

Maid: yes master

Jungkook: keep the food tray here we'll take it to her room

Maid: as you say master.

She kept the tray there and left.

Dad: boys I'll go and do some of the Mafia work as it's been a while i didnt do anything and make sure cupcake listens ok

BTS: yes dad

Dad: good now I'll get going

He got up and left.

Jin: let's go to princess

They all nodded and took the food tray and left to her room. Jungkook knocked on the door.

After a minute she opened the door. They smiled at her but she just looked at them confused.

Namjoon: can we come in princess?

She nodded and let them in. They all sat on the bed she also sat beside them. She look at them asking them why they are here.

Jin: we are here to give you breakfast

He said with a smile. She nodded and was about to take the tray from his hand but he pulled it back. She looked at him confused.

Jin: I'll feed you today

She just nodded. They all become a Lil sad cuz they expected her to protest against them but she didn't. Jin started to feed her and she ate quitely.

They all were looking at her i aww as she was looking very cute as Jin was feeding her.