💜LEFT US?💜

A/n pov

(Guys it's the same day when the prank happened ok)

Right now everyone are having their dinner but y/n is not there.

Jimin: why she isn't here?

Hobi: i guess because of you guys

Namjoon: yeah she is really angry on you all

The four of them become sad that she is not eating her dinner because of their stupid prank.

They all were eating quitely when y/n came in the dining room.

Yoongi: oh princess come have dinner with us

Y/n: Ani oppa I'll eat in my room.

Tae: we thought you won't eat

Y/n: why should I suffer when the fault i of someone else *cold*

She said coldy which made Taehyung sad.

She took her plate and started to walk upstairs but she stopped in the middle and turned towards the hyung line.

Y/n: if you'll need anything I'll be in my room

She said completely ignoring the four of them. She again started to go upstairs but again stopped and turned towards the hyung line.

Y/n: oppa after you all are done eating come in my room. Only four of you ok

She said pointing to the hyung line and they nodded their head. Then she went upstairs.

After eating their food the hyung line went to her room.

(A/n: I'll tell you all what they were talking about in the next chapters ok)

NEXT MORNING

Everyone woke up and got ready for the university. They all went downstairs and sat on the dining table.

They all started to eat but y/n was not there.

Tae: will she not come to the university as well

He said looking down knowing it's their fault.

Jin: i don't know. I didn't saw her since yesterday night.

Enwoo: after finishing our breakfast let's go to her room with her breakfast and we will even say sry to her maybe she'll forgive us.

They all nodded. After finishing their breakfast they took her breakfast in her room. They knocked but no response.

They twisted the door knob and it was unlock. They looked at each other and then went inside.

There they saw no one. Jungkook knocked on the bathroom door but when he didn't get any response from inside he went inside and saw no one.

Enwoo: where did she go early in the morning

Jimin: maybe for a jog

Tae: then she would have told Jin hyung cuz she never goes out of the mansion without hyung's permission.

Jungkook: guys come here!!!

He shouted from the closet. They went there to see that the closet was empty.

Enwoo: what! Where are her clothes

Jungkook: how would we know.

Jimin: did she leave us

Tae: ya! Jimin don't say things like that. She won't leave us

They all came out of the closet room and saw a paper on the bed which they didn't notice earlier.