Part 4

ROSALIE

I wake feeling disoriented to the sun shining through my window. I can't feel anything but tingling in my legs and my arms.

When I can't move either, everything comes flooding back and and I choke on a sob. My mouth is dry and my jaw sore from being held open around my panties.

Once most of the fogginess clears from my mind I look around my room hoping to find a way out of these restraints.

When I find nothing, I glance at my clock and slump in defeat. It's only noon and I can't remember if Bailey works today or not. I can't lay here for ten more hours if she does.

I start to struggle hoping to work a hand through one of the cuff links or break the headboard. I only stop when both my wrist and ankles are sore and bleeding.

I scream through the underwear in my mouth in frustration as tears build in my eyes again.

With all the struggling my foot and the cut below my breaths have started to bleed again.

Taking deep breaths I try to calm myself. My heart rate begins to settle momentarily, until a manly voice echos through my room.

I jerk in surprise, confused when I see no one around.

"I see you're still just as I left you."

I frown trying to figure out where the voice is coming from before my eyes settle on a small camera in the corner of my room.

I glare at it wondering how I haven't noticed it before.

"Don't worry my Little Flower, I only just installed it before I left you last night. This one at least."

I turn my head away from the camera deciding to ignore him. I've never hated anyone so much in my life. Who is this psycho?

"Do you really think ignoring me is the best idea?"

I let out an annoyed huff and glance at my clock again. Not even an hour has gone by.

"You look bored my Little Flower. Let me help you with that."

I glance at the camera in confusion. The room is silent for few minutes and I begin to relax a bit. Seconds later I jolt in surprise when the vibrations start. I'd forgotten he'd left a vibrator in me before leaving.

I narrow my eyes at the camera a hear a deep chuckle come through.

D plays with the intensity of the vibrations until I'm squirming. Growing wetter by the second I arch my back, just before I'm about to come the vibrations stop.

I slump, breathing heavily and let out a frustrated groan.

Five minutes later, just as I begin to relax again, the vibrations start up again. D continues this pattern until I'm sweating and tears of frustration are running down my face.

Hours later he finally allows me to come.

This time the vibrations don't stop.

I wiggle around and try to rid my body of vibrator as my body twitches in overstimulation and I finally understand the tape.

I can feel wetness gathering on my sheets. I'm sobbing and trying to yell through my covered mouth for him to stop.

D hasn't spoken in awhile and I scream in frustration, pulling of my restraints again. Finally the thing dies and I let out a sob of relief.

Exhausted, I fall asleep moments later.