23. ROKAPO

Rooh's POV -

I opened the door.

The room was dark as the lights were off.

"Be careful" I told them.

They all entered inside carefully.

I then turned the lights on.

3...2...1...

I turned around to see their reactions.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......" Namjoon oppa shouted on the top of his voice.

Everybody put their hands on their ears.

"Ya Namjoon...stob shouting" Jin oppa scolded him.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE PAINTINGS HERE? I MEAN, HOW? THEY ARE PRICELESS!!!" Namjoon oppa shouted again.

Everyone was shocked to see so many paintings of the famous artist, ROKAPO

Everyone was shocked to see so many paintings of the famous artist, ROKAPO. The whole room was filled with so many paintings. Most of the them were covered but some were disclosed.

"These...these are the paintings by that world famous artist, ROKAPO, right?" Taehyung oppa asked as he was also confused.

Jungkook nodded.

"But...how?" Namjoon oppa asked again waiting for the answers.

Bit Na offered the glass of water to her boyfriend. She's so caring.

"I will give you your answers one by one. Let's go outside in the living room." I said and added "You can come here later to watch them again"

Again for the second time, I am sitting in front of them to answer their questions.

Ugh! I hate Q/A sessions.

Namjoon: So are they really ROKAPO's pieces?

Me: Yes they are

Hoseok: who is ROKAPO?

They all looked at him as if he asked about who is BTS.

Jimin: Hyung, you don't know him?

Hoseok oppa laughed in embarrassment. Everyone else sighed.

Jimin: You know, most of the paintings in Namjoon hyung's home belongs to ROKAPO. He is a world famous artist/ painter. Within five years, he attains this success.You know he donates about 50% of his income in underdeveloped countries, to orphanages, cancer hospitals and the list goes on.

Jungkook: And each painting of his worth millions. But nobody knows who he is, or from which country he belongs to. But everyone thinks that he is from France as most of the famous artists are from Europe. You can know about their exibition from their website only. Till now, they hold their exhibition in USA, France, London, Japan, Germany, India. And there are rumours about their next exhibition being held in Seoul.