34. The letter

Taehyung's POV -

"She left the company... and the country!" Namjoon hyung said in a low and sad tone.

"WHAT!!!" We all shouted in unison except Namjoon hyung and Jungkook.

How is this possible! I mean she and Jungkook were so happy together. And she just came back from India two days ago. Then what happened between them which made her go back to India?

"What are you saying Namjoon. It must be some kind of misunderstanding." Yoongi hyung asked.

"No hyung. I just came back from Bang hyung's office and he told me that Rooh gave her resignation to him two days ago and she left our country last night." Namjoon hyung said which shocked all of us.

"But why did she went back? Everything was so good and happy...then why did..." Jimin said but Jungkook interrupted him.

"It was all a lie" he whispered looking down but I heard him because I was standing right next to him.

"What did you say?" Jin hyung asked him.

"IT WAS ALL A LIE HYUNG. SHE...SHE BETRAYED ME...SHE BETRAYED US!!!" Jungkook shouted and cried.

He sat down on the floor and started crying which shocked all of us because he had never cried like this before

We all hugged him and started consoling him. Hobi Hyung and I couldn't control ourselves and we also cried because we can't see our baby boy crying like this.

Jungkook told us everything that happened two days ago.

I never thought that a girl like Rooh could do this. It was worse than having a sasaeng. I was so angry that I kicked the table.

"Taehyung control yourself." Namjoon hyung said.

"Control myself. How can I control myself hyung. How can she do this to our Jungkook. He never hurt a single soul in this world. Then how can SHE a girl from nowhere hurt OUR Jungkook." I was raging inside.

"I know even I never thought that she can do something this awful." Hobi Hyung said.

Jungkook was still crying which was breaking my heart.

"I am going to India!" Jin hyung said.

"Why are you going to India now?" Jimin said in a frustrated tone.

"I am going to India and I will kill her myself." Jin hyung said and was very angry.

"Let's go. I am coming with you " Namjoon hyung said.

"Me too" Hobi Hyung said.

"I am also coming with you" Jimin said.

"Ya! Have you all gone mad" Yoongi hyung shouted which stopped our bickering.

"Ya yoongi... Do you not want to punish her." Jin hyung also shouted.