I'm Varun

I was on my way to hospital. A lady stopped on her foot in the middle of the road and sat down anxiously. So I came out of the car, held her hands and took her to the other side. I saw her face. She's a doctor who works in the same hospital as mine. She thanked me. I gave a smile and left.
The next day, I took my niece to drop her at school. She didn't want to go to school. While we were walking, she rushed to a lady and asked help to escape from school. All of a sudden, I figured out it was the lady I met yesterday and asked her how she was? She said she was okay. My niece made a scene of having a toothache. I apologized and started moving but to my surprise she introduce herself as Divya, a dentist. She took my niece to the hospital. I was attracted by her kindness and the way she treats everyone. I introduced myself as the PA of the chief doctor of the hospital. She was surprised and moved.
The next day, I asked her why she sat down in the middle of the road. She explained about her father's accident which filled my eyes with tears😭. She apologized for making me cry. I fell for her at that moment because of her kindness.
Days passed, we met often and have a small chat and leave. Day by day her kindness and cuteness raised my feelings for her😍. I don't know how she felt about me but I'm in love with her. I felt that she looks beautiful in my eyes. I felt that she dresses gorgeously to grab my attention but doesn't know whether it was true.
One day, my sister asked me to drop her at college. On our way, I got an urgent call from work. So I drove the car, with my sister to the office and asked her to wait for few minutes. After my work, I took my sister to college and came back to work. I started hearing a rumour that I am dating someone. I came to know that the women was none other than my sister. I cleared up the rumour and went in search of Divya. But only to hear the news that she was not well and took a day off. I don't know where she lives. So I collected information and went in search of her.
I saw her entering into a restaurant in evening. She noticed me and turned away to step back😢. I felt that she was angry so I went near her. She went out. I followed her. She stopped near a park and sat down, unable to walk. I followed her, sat near her. She asked me whether it was true. I questioned her back whether she believes it. She looked into my eyes and said no. I smiled at her. She gave a weak smile.
I asked her to have dinner with me. She refused first but then accepted. We went to a nearby restaurant and had dinner. I explained her about the rumour and my sister. She was relieved. She asked me why I came to see her. I looked into her eyes and said the three magical words 'I love you❣️' . She hugged me and said "Me too". I promised her that I will never ever make her cry again. She said, "It's not your mistake. I will understand you well and be careful dear". Oh my God, she used dear over Me. I gave her a smile. She blushed☺️. Then we left the restaurant holding each other's hand with a hope for something completely different.
Though it's the end of the story, a new love chapter begins in the life of Divya and Varun✨✨✨

THE END....💞

Thank you guys for reading my story with patience.
Read,vote,comment and support.
Love you lotzzzzz....💖