ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

After some begging to the girls they let me go on a date with Pedri. Without my brother knowing obviously. Pedri said that it would be just a chill date at his house. I put on a sweatpants and a long sleeved cropped top and waited for him. I heard loud honking from outside and I made my way to the door. Opening the door I saw him sitting in his iconic green mini cooper smiling at me. I tried to keep a straight face on, but I couldn't help myself a smile crept onto my face. I walked up to the car, and opened the door.

"Hi" he said it with a shy smile which was pretty unusual compared to his confident, flirty self.

"Hey" I said with awkward smile.

The car was filled with silence throughout the whole ride. We arrived at his house or mansion whatever you want to call it. He got out of the vehicle and rushed to my side to open my door.

"What a gentleman" I said appreciating his action.

"For you always princesa" he said and I rolled my eyes.

I followed him into the house. He said his brother was out of town so it was death silence in the house. The interior was modern and clean with neutral colors. He led me to the kitchen and he prepared the ingredients.

"So the plan is pasta" he said putting the pasta on the counter.

"Sounds easy" I said clapping my hands together.

We put some music on and started cooking the dinner. We opened a bottle of wine and poured some into our glasses. We danced around the kitchen almost burning down our food. This moment made me feel like I made the right decision about him. After the pasta was done we brought out plates into the living room and ate our dinner there. I always appreciated  meaningful, chill dates more than going all fancy.

With Pedri by my side time passed by so fast I only looked at my phone when I heard heavy rain drops hitting the window.

"You shouldn't get into a car in these conditions and you also drank wine" he said warningly.

"I don't have anything with me" I said whining.

"I can lend you a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt, come on. I wouldn't like it if anything happened to you" he said trying to convince me.

"Okay you win" I said defeated.

He led me into his bedroom and prepared some clothes on the bed.

"So there's the bathroom and there's a clean towel by the sink" he said and I made my way to the bathroom.

If I had known Pedri better I would have probably chosen the bath over the shower, but I didn't want to keep him waiting, so I took a hot shower. I stepped into his room, his clothes almost fully hiding me. He lookes up at me and burst out laughing.

"You are small" he said still laughing.

"No, you are big" I said instantly regretting my decision.

"I mean you haven't seen it yet, but-" he started but I cut him off

"Just stop that's not what I meant" I said rolling my eyes.

He went inside the bedroom and I made my way over to the bed. I pulled the covers over myself and settled into the bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz just posted a photo!

caption: yum😋

caption: yum😋

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 15 minutes the door to the bathroom opened and Pedri stood there with a slightly wet hair. He looked up at me.

"If you don't feel comfortable I can sleep on the couch" he said.

"No, I don't mind it's your bed anyways" I said scooting to the right side of the bed.

He layed down next me a second later and turned his lamp off on the bedside table. My back was facing him, but I still felt him shift next to me. I slowly felt two hands snuck around my waist. I tensed at his touch which he sensed and started drawing circles into my skin.

"Buenas noches princesa" he whispered to me.

"Buenas noches Pepi" I said it back quietly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

pedri just posted a story!

caption: 👸🏽

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ʜɪ ɢᴜʏꜱ! ɪ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴇxᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜɪᴛ 100+ ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!!