ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

valeriasainz just posted a photo!

1/3

2/3

2/3

3/3

3/3

liked by bukayosaka87 and others

valeriasainz: cant you tell?

comments have been disabled under this post

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I last talked to Pedri he said he might be able to meet me the next day. That didn't happen. He was busy apparently. I was getting ready to meet him at his house. I hopped into my car and started the 20 minute journey. I stopped outside his house and the security let me in as they noticed my car. I knocked on his door. He opened the door and his lips pulled into and awkward smile.

"Hey" he said letting me in.

"Hi" I said quietly.

After he closed the door I wanted to give a quick kiss on his lips, but he avoided it and just pulled me into a hug. I pulled back and didn't waste a second.

"Okay what's up?" I asked pointing out his actions.

He stayed silent for a long time before he pushed his hand through his hair frustratedly. I just gave him a questioning look.

"I'm sorry" he simply said it.

"Yes you should be" I said it sternly.

"I mean I'm sorry I can't do this" he said it softly.

I felt my heart stop for a second, tears were threatening to spill.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I said it rather upset.

"Everything is just too much right now. I need to focus on football. I like you, but I really can't make enough time for you" he said it knowing how hurt I was already.

"What do you mean like me? You said you loved me" I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"It was just the heat of the moment" he said without showing any guilty.

"Goodbye" I said pushing him to the side making my way outside.

"I'm sor-" he said but I cut him off.

"Save your apologies to someone else" I said closing my car door.

I was trying to hold my tears on my way home. When I opened my door all of my emotions broke to the surface. I slid down by the door, head in my hands. I could barely believe how his toughts has changed the last couple of weeks. I had to realize that everything he said was probably a lie. I kind of felt numb after an hour of crying so I decided to stop, slap myself a couple of times and realize that what I'm doing is a waste of time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz just posted a photo!

caption: your loss love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------