8

Enjoy Reading...

**********************************

Few days later

With a big happy smile, Preet start the car engine before her car raced down the busy road of the city. Soon after 15 minutes drive, she stopped the car in front of a skyscraper building.

The Rajvansh. Co

Taking her tote bag, she lock her car and made her way inside the building. She smile and nodded when the receptionist stood up seeing her coming through the glass door and greet her politely.

She took the lift and within a minute it stop on the top floor. She comes out as the lift door opened.

But the sweet and happy smile on her fell as her eye caught the sight in front of her.

Her soft gaze slowly turned hard seeing how Ruhi is trying to stand close to Veer who is engrossed in reading some file while they are walking toward his office.

Veer is so busy in file but suddenly he snap his head toward Ruhi who was trying to touch his bicep. Seeing him look at her with cold expression, Ruhi smile and said,
"What happen, Veer? Why are looking at me like this? Am I looking at beautiful, huh?" then chuckle.

"I really appreciate if you maintain distance with me, Miss Ruhi," He warned her making her smile fall down.

Saying he went inside his office leaving fuming Ruhi. She turned hearing a low chuckle to see a grinning Preet.

"Hii" Preet mocked, waving her hands making Ruhi more mad.

Preet walk near her still smiling brightly which is irritating Ruhi even more.

Preet walk ahead ignoring her hard glare at her.

"Hello Mrs. Arora, how are you?" Preet ask the lady sitting at the reception table beside Veer's office room.

"Hello, darling. I am great. You?" The lady said smiling widely seeing her.

"I am good. Can I go-"

"Yeah yeah, girl...you go!! You don't have to ask. Enjoy!!" Preet blushed lightly when Mrs. Arora give her a teasing smile and winked at her.

"By the way, Looking hot in saree. God help my poor boss," The lady said dramatically while looking at ceiling making Preet blush even more.

Ruhi who was standing near by fist her finger tightly while sending daggers through her eyes in their direction.

"You just wait Preet," Ruhi muttered under her breath and walked away from there in anger.

"Hello!!" Veer look up from his Ipad hearing a familiar soft voice. He still for a second seeing Preet looking at him with an innocent face and smiling cutely while peeking from the slightly open door of his office.

"Veer?" he comes out of spell and compose himself.

"Come inside, please," Preet smiled and step inside before closing the door behind her.

She sat on the sofa beside the single sofa where he was sitting. Placing her bag on the table, she look up to see him already looking at her with strange emotion in his eyes.

She gulp feeling little nervous under his gaze and tuck her loose hair strand.

"Hope I didn't disturb you.." She said looking at the few files laying on table and Ipad in his hand.

He place the Ipad beside him.

"umm... No, just checking few reports," She nodded.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked noticing her outfit.