𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Good morning/afternoon/evening lovely people,

After a lot of serious and thorough thinking I, Bieberstinvibes, have decided to stop writing fanfictions. This might be coming out of nowhere for you all but I have been thinking about it for a very long while now (my inactivity speaks a lot). This is a big decision for me since writing fanfics has been such a big part of my life. But recently, I have been feeling like I have cacooned myself in this genre and this is the only identity I have made for myself. Now, I want to get out of my comfort zone and explore more.

Also, because I feel like I have grown out of my wattpad phase. To be very honest, I never thought this would ever happen. As long as I've been on wattpad, I was so very sure that I would always be here as a writer and never grow out of it. Just in case, if not as a writer than I was sure that I'd be here as a reader. But changes do happen. I guess we really can't change what is bound to happen. (If 14 year old me knew about this, then she'd be pissed and ready to murder me lmao)

Now let me clarify a few things:

1. This DOES NOT mean I am going to stop writing. I still want to create books but now they won't be fanfics anymore. I also don't know if they will be published on wattpad or not. It will depend on the situation and how I end up growing. Who knows, I might just end up actually publishing my new books for real because I don't want to give up on this hobby and passion that I have developed. Hopefully with the blessings of God, it ends up happening.

2. I WILL still continue with the books I am currently writing and WILL finish them. I am very clearly aware and familiar with the frustration readers feel when any book is left unfinished or discontinued. Being a reader myself, I feel frustrated so I will finish the books I have currently published. I might not write a whole lots of chapters like I used to do to build up a story but I will give the summary of the rest of the book so you know what happens. And if possible (depends entirely on my "mood" or you can call it my impulsive nature) then I will write the important events that will lead from one thing to another and eventually the ending. They might be short or long depending on what I write or even just a synopsis.

3. As I said, I will add the synopsis/summary of the book to clearly elaborate things if there is any confusion. I can also hold a question/answers for the characters and the author aka myself at the end of the book if you want. I can announce before doing so and make the space where you can drop the questions so feel free to send them for me and the characters. (Ofc if you want to) just comment about it and then I'll prepare for it.

4. Now, this DOES NOT mean that I have stopped stanning Justin. I still stan him and he is very close to my heart. He is my idol and someone who has helped me a lot and kept me alive for years and I will always be grateful to him for that. We have been through many highs and lows and I still want to be a part of his journey and be there to support him.

5. Writing fanfics was really fun and it has been my escape for a long time now. Whenever I was writing, I felt like I could just leave the painful and harsh reality and live in the world that I've created myself because I am delulu lmao. So, in future, if I ever feel like or want to write a fanfic, I will. I AM NOT permanently leaving this genre. As I said I am very impulsive so I, myself, don't know what I might end up doing. Although I am like 95% sure that I won't write this genre again (I am saying this because I don't want anyone to hold onto a false hope)

I have thought about this a lot for a very long time and I hope you will respect my decision. I hope you will still support me and my writing. I hope you can still continue to read my books. It will mean a lot to me :)

Thank you so much for all the love and support you gave me, I couldn't be thankful enough to you guys <3

Thank you so much.

With love,
Bieberstinvibes