31. Easy Way Or My Way

I can feel the flames on my skinCrimson red paint on my lipsIf a man talks shit, then I owe him nothingI don't regret it one bit, 'cause he had it coming

Crimson red paint on my lips
If a man talks shit, then I owe him nothing
I don't regret it one bit, 'cause he had it coming

Emma's P.O.V

"Where you pooping or something?" Charlotte asked me in low voice so nobody could hear us. Long story short, I kept myself locked in her room for almost an hour trying to put the pieces together. What? My Sherlock was waking up.

"Yeah. Got a horrible gas. I am good now though." I said and she chuckled. "What are we watching by the way?" I asked sitting beside Lucas who kissed my cheek making me give him a smile.

"Angry Birds 2." Mason said. "I love that movie. Why aren't you playing it?What are we waiting for? Christmas?" I said and everyone laughed. "Justin must be coming down in few." Charlotte said and I saw Mason secretly roll his eyes. Oh, how would I love to poke those eyes out.

You will get your karma, buddy.

Just wait and watch.

Justin came downstairs after few minutes and then Charlotte played the movie and everyone started watching it. But I couldn't really concentrate on it because my mind was occupied with my thoughts and millions of questions.

*3 days later*

"Wanna go for shopping?" Charlotte asked but I shook my head. "But you love shopping." Charlotte said which was true. I love shopping but after a lot of thinking and using my mind, I was going to ask Justin for the whole story. I cannot put the pieces together by myself. He needs to tell me all of it. And if he doesn't do it the easy way than he'll have to do it my way. "I am not in mood. And I gotta do some important work Mom told me to do." I said and she nodded.

"Why don't you hang out with... Mason?" I suggested and she looked at me like I had grown three heads. "You are telling me to hang out with Mason? I thought you hated him." She said looking at me strangely.

"I do hate him but you can hang out with him if you want to. Go for shopping with him. You can shop and you won't be bored. It's a win-win situation." I shrugged and she nodded still give me a strange look.

"Okay. If you say so." She shrugged. "I'll go and call him so we can hang out." She said before walking away to get her phone.

____________

I dialed Justin's number before calling him. I put the phone near my ear waiting for him to receive the call.

I was waiting but he didn't picked up the call. I rolled my eyes and called him again. "What's taking you so long?" I murmured under my breath.

He picked it up after three ring. "Hey Em." I heard him say. "Hey Justin. Can we meet? I want to talk about something." I said licking my lips. "Yeah sure what is it?" He said. "We cannot talk on the phone. We gotta talk face to face." I said and there was a silent for few seconds on the other line of the call. "Okay sure. I am home right now. You can come and then we can talk." He said. "Cool. Bye. I'll meet you in few." I said hanged up.