7~His Frustration

📜SIDDHARTH📜

"Siddharth, can you just hear me out?" I could hear Mira's voice from our bedroom, but this time, I've made up my mind not to get lost in her usual sweetness

"Siddharth, can you just hear me out?" I could hear Mira's voice from our bedroom, but this time, I've made up my mind not to get lost in her usual sweetness. It's been happening too often, her brushing me aside for one thing or another. Now, she's doing it again, prioritizing those damn preparations over our time together. I was hoping for some really precious moments here, but it seems like she'd rather spend her special time on everything else but me. Well, fine. If that's what she wants, then I can ignore her right back. But it's just... it's harder than I thought, especially when I’m the one who can’t stay a moment without her attention.

Ugh. 

But no, not this time. I have made up my mind to ignore her, no matter how hard it gets.

मिरा, मेरी अर्धांगिनी, मेरी प्रिय, तुम्हें क्या लगता है कि मैं तुमसे रूठ नहीं सकता। अब हम भी आपको दिखाएंगे की नाराज़गी होती क्या है, आप सिर्फ देखते जाईए। 

( Mira, my better half, my dear, do you really think I can't be angry with you? I will also show you what heartburn is, you just keep watching)

My phone started buzzing and a scowl formed on my forehead on looking at the ID 'pain in the ass.' This asshole. 

' I am not in the mood to put up with your gibberish.' I replied as soon as I answered his call.

'Oh c'mon, why don't you admit that you miss your soulmate, bud?'

Soulmate, my foot. I would rather sue his tongue and feed him to the street dogs than admit him as my soulmate. Gosh, I even feel pity for that poor animal.

'Arhaan'

'Yes, bestie.'

'If you won't keep your mouth shut, I will cu-- '

'Didn't you get the morning coffee? Or does Dadi-sa again ban something?'

I gritted my teeth and replied, 'Listen, I am not in a good mood, so please keep your fucking mouth shut.'

'Well, if that's the case then let me tell you that you are always in a bad mood except when bhabhi-sa is around.'

'Do you have a death wish?' I answered with aggravation while a small throb started to pound right under my temples.