Chapter 1

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

Moaning coming from phone

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed together.

She had him moaning like crazy.

I kept rewatching it over and over trying to find a reason why Ayo would cheat on me and post it on twitter like it was nothing. Like our two year relationship meant nothing to him.

The only reason why I saw it was because it was the most Trending video right with over 100k views in under twenty hour hours.

I stared at the incoming call from him at the top of the screen and ignored it like the other 76 missed calls.

He thinks an apology is going to fix everything?
He really got some nerve thinking I'd ever want anything to do with him again.

"You gon be ok girl?" Nae looked at me with sympathy eyes.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I locked my phone putting my full attention on my sister who was stuffing her mouth with some Chic Fil A fries across the kitchen island from me.

"Just asking" she shrugged her shoulders."If it was me I would've gone crazy."

"Its not like it would stop him from cheating again he just needs to grow the fuck up" I spit out.

"Tuh you better than me" Nae chuckled with an attitude. "And that bitch stepped foot into your own apartment while fucking your man behind your back. I knew her ass was fake" Nae shook her head.

My phone lit up and Ayo's name was displayed on the screen again. I sighed deciding to answer the phone this time.

"Trin look how many times I been calling yo phone and you just answering. "

"You lucky I even picked up your call"

"I don't know why you acting like this for" his voice sounded annoyed.

"Stop acting like you don't know what the fuck going on. I seen the video on twitter" I rolled my eyes.

"So you think I been cheating behind your back? Really Trin when we bout to get married? You think I'd do something like that" You know that bitch crazy she logged into my twitter and posted the video of us years ago before we started dating just to start some shit. She even changed my password so I'm logged out my account for now. " Ayo explained

"Oh really why would she do that?" I said sarcastically

"Ever since she found out were getting engaged she been trying to start some shit and you're falling for it."

"Righttt" I laughed

"You think I'm lying?" Ayo said

"I don't know what to believe Ayo but I'm not gonna let you play in my face no more. "

"Trin I love you babe"

"But you also love her"

"You're the one I'm getting married to"