Killing is for grown-ups, part two

The safe contained a few keys. It had a charm that belonged to small harbour in Hilo, Abby recognized it. They quickly found his boat there, as most of the boats there were motorboats and Coleman's boat was a small yacht. Their suspision was confirmed, when Alex was able to start the yacht with one of the keys.

After a quick combing-through, Alex found a briefcase, hidden a under a couch. It wasn't the smartest move to store a potentially essential object under a couch but Alex didn't complain. It just made his job easier.

Abby was visible uncomfortable hanging around in her captor's yacht, which Alex found understandable, so Alex decided not to forcibely open the briefcase right then and there. 

Out of nowhere, just when they were about to leave, a man appeared on the deck. He wasn't pleased to find the two of them there. In fact, he wanted to punch Alex in the face but Alex was able to dodge his arms. He dropped the briefcase. Alex automatically pushed Abby backwards to keep her out of harm's way. She yelped and almost lost her balance.
The unknown man, most likely a man of Coleman, attempted to push Alex to the ground but Alex was too fast again, he swayed to the side and kicked him in the back of his knees. The man fell to his knees and Alex took the opportunity, he pushed his head down with all his power and smashed his head into the ground. The man tried to get back up, so Alex did it again.  The man reached for Alex' leg and tried to drag him down, his nails digging into his skin.
To Alex' surprise, Abby threw him a fire extinguisher. She knew what kind of power and material it took to break someone's skull. Alex used it hit the man's head. The man stopped pulling Alex' leg and let his hand fall to the ground, just like his whole body.
He was completely still.
The sight wasn't too foreign to Abby, though she had never been there, when violent attacks and brawls happened. She had only ever seen the aftermath. A bloody spot started forming under the man's lifeless body.

Look, I'm a grown-up now Yassen!

"We've got to go!", Alex bolted. They ran back to the quad they left in the parking lot. 

Abby was still shocked by what she saw. Not the blood or the collapse of the man's body. The violence.
She knew what Alex did was necessary, the man would have killed them. However, seeing what Alex was capable of was an experience she'd never forget.
It seemed that when one's a spy, killing is a casualty. No one put a thought to it. It wasn't something one had to prepare for intensly, besides the physical training. It was an instinct that was triggered often. In other words, it wasn't a big deal in the moment. Maybe later, at night, when one let the thoughts sink in. Maybe not even then.
The girl realized she was completely at his mercy. He could've been rougher with her. But he wasn't.

The sun was going down, though Alex and Abby didn't see much of that in the safe house.
Alex occupied himself with going over the things in the briefcase, while Abby studied the books on the shelves.
Most of them were english classics, such as The Great Gatsby. She found it odd that they'd put literature in such a place. Well, even spies liked to entertain themselves, as it seemed.

The briefcase contained a bunch of documents that made no sense to Alex. It looked like a list of chemicals, along with names that rang him a bell but he couldn't put his finger on what.
He noticed a name he knew was a makeup product. Maybe all the names were?

"Abigail."

Abby winced, when he called out her name. She expected she'd done something wrong.

"Hm?"

"Can you come over for a second?"

She walked over to him and he pointed at one of the names.

"Does this mean something to you?"