The first performance

finally a new one :)

so basically k and g have the same formations

the timeline is still maybe messed up

_____________________________________

And with the next practice period gone, it was performance day. The trainees woke up early to warm up and get their hair, makeup and outfits sorted.

Sangwon's outfit was all black with silver chains hanging from the waist, a silver necklace and chunky combat boots. His still brown hair was let down and set with some hairspray.

Comparing Kill This Love K and G groups' outfits, it was clear that Mnet favoured G group's trainees to win

Comparing Kill This Love K and G groups' outfits, it was clear that Mnet favoured G group's trainees to win. Sangwon wasn't very happy.

His group was in their small waiting/dressing room area getting ready before the show. Chatter filled the room as they shared their emotions, thoughts and laughter as the stylists did their hair and makeup.

"You guys ready to kill the stage?" Hwanhee asked. The enthusiastic replies of 'Yeah!' boosted the room's mood greatly.

After everyone was sorted, the staff handed them a camera and a piece of paper with instructions. They were to film a short segment where they introduce each other, though it quickly evolved into making the leader do it.

After Keonhee was introduced, Hwanhee started Sangwon's introduction. "Sangwon, well... he's there I guess." he said while grinning.

"Nice to know how much I mean to you!" Sangwon retorted, making the team laugh.

"I kid, I kid! He seems unapproachable but he really cares about his friends. So one word to describe him... tsundere?" At that, everyone laughed again and some shouts of 'True!' rung out. Sangwon rolled his eyes and buried a smile.

When it was time for the team to describe the leader, Sangwon immediately came up with his answer. "Half idiot half parent! And we never know which one we're going to get on a given day." Everyone other than Hwanhee agreed, the latter burying his head in his hands.

_____________________________________

After a couple hours of waiting, a staff member finally announced that it was time to get on stage. At those words Sangwon felt adrenaline course through his blood and his heart rate increasing. He wasn't the only one, the rest of the team visibly getting nervous.

The trainees entered from the back of the hall and walked through the sea of adoring fans. Their excited cheers brought a smile on Sangwon's face that he couldn't hide. He did his best to wave at everyone and if someone knew his name he'd thank them with a quick bow.

When all the trainees stood on the stage, the lights went out and Star Master Minhyun entered through a stage lift. Extra as always Mnet. He gave the introduction and details of the first mission before the trainees left the stage.