22: Deal Breaker

"Oh fuck you," Ashton muttered, looking away as his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

"Already? Come on, at least be a gentleman and buy me dinner first," Ryker said.

Ashton rolled his eyes as he switched from one television channel to another, trying to find something decent to watch as he pretended like he wasn't embarrassed enough to want to leave. If only his mother wasn't back at his place...

"Shut up. You're annoying me," he mumbled, making Ryker chuckle.

"Is that so?" Ryker rose a questioning brow. "I wasn't annoying you half an hour ago when you were cumming down my—"

"Oh god, can you not?" Ashton cut him off. "Stop being so...so crass!"

"Crass? Me?" Ryker spoke. "And what were you being when you were lying about having a hot and passionate threesome with strangers?"

"I wasn't lying!" Ashton paused, before continuing in a much more mellow tone. "Not exactly, at least."

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Ryker chuckled. "You're not the type to have threesomes. Or one night stands. You're too... relationship-y"

"What is that even supposed to mean?" Ashton asked with a confused frown as he faced the other actor.

"It's just not who you are."

"You don't know me."

"I know you enough, Ash. We already established that."

"Well," Ashton shrugged, "isn't this a one night stand too?"

"How so?"

"We're hooking up today and we won't be doing it again," Ashton elaborated. "So it's a one...day stand."

"That just sounds stupid," Ryker retorted.

"You're stupid."

"No, you."

"Oh wow!" Ashton exclaimed. "Is your head hurting from the amount of brain power it must've taken you to think of this comeback?"

"No, but it sure is hurting from hearing your voice," Ryker replied.

"Then wear earplugs."

"Or you can just stop talking."

"It's a free country, honey," Ashton said. "I'll talk if I want to."

"Honey? How old are you? Fifty? Even my mom doesn't call people honey," Ryker huffed.

"Good for you, you just sucked the dick of a fifty year old man, then!"

"What?"

"What?'

"Nothing," Ryker sighed. "Pass me the remote."

"No."

"Why not?" Ryker asked.

"Because I know you'll put on some stupid nature documentary," Ashton muttered as he faced the television again.

"They're fun to watch!" Ryker furrowed his brows. "Much better than the mindless reality shows you like."

"Hey! The Bachelor is great entertainment and you know it! You used to watch it with me!" Ashton defended himself.

"I used to put up with it. For you," Ryker corrected.

"Blah blah blah, all I'm hearing is stupid noise of a stupid man talking stupid shit," Ashton said.

"Wow. So mature." Ryker narrowed his eyes at his fellow actor.

"You just called me fifty so I've got to act my age, don't I?"