𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐳

After a huge fight broke out, the teenagers ended up running down the block, trying to avoid the eggs being thrown at their heads. As they hauled ass, they came across Jamal, with no Monse.

As they caught their breath and Ruby caught Jamal up on what just took place, Olivia began to cry, "You guys, this is all my fault."

Y/n rubbed her sister's back, shaking her head, "No, it isn't. I let that asshole get the best of me."

"Don't apologize," Ruby cut in, putting a hand on Olivia's shoulder, softly, "We just got to get home. Jamal, get a Lyft."

Jamal shook his head, "My dad said Lyft was only for emergencies."

"Seriously?" Ruby questioned, angrily, "What exactly constitutes an emergency?"

Cesar began typing vigorously on his phone, as he spoke, "Don't get a Lyft. It's handled."

About fifteen minutes later, Oscar's car pulled up to the teenagers, who were sitting on the side of the road covered in egg yolks. He got out the car, Cesar began walking up to him.

"You good?" He asked, looking at his dirty brother. Cesar nodded.

"Yeah, we're alright."

Oscar looked down at y/n, noticing a giant red stain on her hand. He squatted down, taking her head, making her wince, "Who's blood is this?"

"The guy she punched," Ruby laughed.

Oscar squinted his eyes, "You punched someone?" Y/n didn't say anything, just nodded. Oscar sighed, standing up, "Alright, lets go."

Y/n pulled up to the boy's house from before, Oscar's car behind hers. They piled out of the car, the boy and his friends waiting for them on the front lawn.

Cesar walked up to him and the boy smirked, "You want some more? You think you're hard?"

Cesar laughed, shaking his head, "Nah, I'm not, but he is."

Oscar got out of the car, slamming the door of the Impala loudly. The boy quickly was frightened as he walked up to him.

The teens watched as Oscar looked the boy up and down before reaching out and wiping the drawed on tear drop off his face. The boy was shaking and began turning red.

Oscar put his fingers up to his own face, wiping it, causing the boy to whimper.

"This shit's real," he said.

The boy looked up at him, fear in his eyes, "Please, what do you want?"

"They want your candy."

"M-my candy?"

"I ain't stutter, fool!" Oscar yelled in his face, causing the boy to cry, "Your candy and an apology."

"I'm sorry," the boy cried.

"Good, now apologize to my girl, your stupid ass face hurt her hand."

The boy looked at y/n, nodding, "I'm sorry my face hurt your hand."

After everyone got home, safe and sound, Cesar decided to head back home, his excuse that he was tired. Ruby, Jamal and Olivia decided to watch a scary movie while Oscar helped y/n in the bathroom. Y/n sat on the bathroom sink, Oscar standing in between her legs while examining her hand. When he applied a bit of pressure, she sucked in a breath, taking her hand back.

"I barely even touched you."

"Well, It hurts!"

"Yeah, cause you probably didn't properly connect with your punch," he shook his head, taking her hand again. He wet a towel, wiping the blood off of it.

"Sorry, I don't have experience punching people in the face," y/n mumbled, watching him.

"Just don't fuck it up anymore."

"Okay, doctor," she joked, making Oscar smile, "thank you."

"What for?"

"For coming when Cesar called you."

"I don't like people messing with my brother," he replied, putting the towel down and picking up medical bandages, "or my morenita."

"That's the second time you called me your girl," y/n observed.

"Would you like me to stop?" Oscar asked, finishing with wrapping her hand.

She tilted her head, "No."

He stopped, looking up at her to see she was already staring at him. Their stares lingered for a moment before y/n leaned in, crashing her lips against his.

Her legs quickly wrapped around his torso and his hands gripped her thighs as he deepened the kiss. The same hot sensation went through her body as they continued. Oscar pulled away, placing his lips on the girl's neck, causing her to moan which made him smile. Her hands ran up and down his back as his began to pull down her pants.

Before anything could move further, the bathroom door swung open, making the two jump.

Abuela stood in the doorway, a magazine in hand. The two stared at her in shock, still catching their breath.

"Can you continue this after I pee?" She asked, looking in between them.

Y/n looked at Oscar, who was humorous turning red, and he looked at her. He cleared his throat, gesturing to her hand, "Uh, remember to ice that."

He nodded to Abuela before walking out and y/n could hear the front door shutting.

She started to get down from the sink when Abuela held out a hand, "No, you stay there while I do what I need to do. I wanna hear all the chisme."