Chapter 40: The Situation Of Other Buildings

Zhang Yuanchao on the ground was still struggling. For a while, a circle of people surrounded him, and Shen Xun stood behind silently.

"Ahh... let go of my hand," the man screamed, the switchblade in his hand fell to the ground, Chen Cheng grabbed his hand hard, and there was only a click when he twisted it violently, the man screamed even worse up.

Chen Cheng let him go, the man fell to the ground and rolled in pain, "Ah...".

After Chen Cheng dealt with the man, he ran to Zhang Yuanchao, picked up the fire extinguisher on the ground and threw it on the man, screaming again and again.

When Chen Cheng ran over, he also saw Shen Xun in the crowd.

Shen Xun met his gaze expressionlessly.

Two fell out of five, and the three surrounded Chen Cheng and Zhang Yuanchao, "Let's deal with this old guy first," the three agreed.

With a bang, an arrow pierced through the wind and shot at one of them, "Ah...", the man fell to the ground with his hands on his thighs and screamed.

"Who," the two of them didn't care about Chen Cheng and Zhang Yuanchao at this moment, they took the switchblade and swiped the flashlight around without any blind spots.

Shen Xun, who was dazzled several times...

The crowd scattered in all directions.

Phew, an arrow shot over again, the man clutched his shoulder, the switchblade in his hand fell, and the remaining one was also frightened, he looked at his companion who was still screaming on the ground, and ran away quickly.

This is a temporary team, there is no need to work hard for them, the man quickly ran to the stairs and disappeared into the night.

"Are you two okay?" It was Sun Jiahong and Yu Jianguo, and Shen Xun knew they were coming when the arrow flew over.

When the crowd dispersed, Shen Xun hid in the darkness, and when the three rushed over, Shen Xun also pretended to have just come down from upstairs.

Huang Weiguo and Chen Cheng helped Zhang Yuanchao who was on the ground, "I'm fine, I'm fine.

Let's go now," Zhang Yuanchao didn't want to stay here any longer.

Several people went downstairs quickly, Chen Cheng glanced at Shen Xun's back in front of him, Shen Xun turned his head and gave him a big smile.

Moved the shelf to reveal the kayak hidden behind, several people squatted on the ground and sorted out the supplies they got, while Shen Xun watched from the side, eating snacks in his mouth.

She took less things and put them all in her backpack.

"Xiao Shen, just take these," Huang Weiguo looked at the snacks in Shen Xun's hand, and finally came out.

"I have quite a lot, and I put them in my bag." Shen Xun opened the backpack, and there was indeed a lot inside.

Several people tidied up their things, each found a large white bucket, put the things in it, cut a small hole in the bucket, put a rope on it, tied it to the kayak, covered the bucket and threw it into the water.

The five white buckets floated up, and several people jumped onto the kayaks one after another. Although they could get a lot of supplies by doing so, it took a lot of effort to go back.

On the way back, few people were in such a hurry as when they first set off, and they rowed more slowly.

Zhang Yuanchao changed his previous talk and became extremely depressed, "I would like to thank you Chen Cheng just now. If it wasn't for you, I would have died there. And Sun Jiahong, luckily you came in time."

Yu Jianguo slapped Zhang Yuanchao's shoulder and sighed.

It's just a rainstorm, why did it become like this, he has seen more dead people recently than he has seen in the past forty years.

"When the rain stops and the water recedes, it will be the same as before," Huang Weiguo comforted.

Shen Xun half-opened his eyes and looked at them, the water would recede immediately, but at that time a new round of hell would start.

Zhang Yuanchao is tight

Tighten the clothes on her body, "Chen Cheng, Xiao Shen, do you want to move to Building A?"

"Yeah, why don't you two move here? The people in our building A are very united..." Sun Jiahong told them that when there were outsiders making trouble in their building A at first, Yu Jianguo led a few people to take them away. I cleaned up and drove out.

"You're exaggerating," Yu Jianguo was embarrassed by the words.

Shen Xun looked at him, he should belong to the kind of leadership talent, this kind of person can make up his mind when things happen, just like this time when he went out to find supplies.

"No, I live there quite comfortably," Shen Xun refused with a smile. Chen Cheng compared sign language, but Yu Jianguo was the only one who could understand a thing or two.

"You're still henpecked," Yu Jianguo teased Chen Cheng with a smile, and several people also laughed. Chen Cheng also had a gentle smile on his face when he talked about Lin Xiangrui.

"The situation in the other buildings is very bad. Since neither of you intends to move here, be careful," Yu Jianguo said in a serious tone.

"Have you ever been to other buildings?" Shen Xun took out a thermos and poured a cup of hot water for each of them.

After drinking the hot water, the body also warmed up.

"I only know Building B and Building E. I have friends who live there. Two days ago, I saw that the rain was getting lighter and I wanted to ask them to go out to find food. I was kicked out as soon as I entered Building B. Even my friend I didn't see each other, and then I went to Building E again.

It was even more chaotic there, it was too miserable, there were a lot of dead people in the corridor, my friend and his children were kicked out, I took them to live with me, your f building is next to e building, be careful. "

After hearing this, Chen Cheng focused his gaze on Shen Xun, and he didn't know why he looked at Shen Xun.