Chapter 195

With the survivors and members of the team exploring the way ahead, several supernatural beings did not let down their vigilance.

A survivor stepped on alienated grass, his body trembling with pain, but because he was controlled, he couldn't stop and kept walking.

"Someone is injured, stop," the team stopped, and the supernatural person stepped forward to check the wound on the man's foot. The cut surface was neat, and blood continued to flow out.

The medicinal powder had no effect, and coupled with the smell of blood, the surrounding alienated plants could no longer hold back and attacked everyone.

The man manipulated the controlled survivors, blocked the attacks of these alienated plants, and forced a way out.

Controlling more than a dozen people at the same time for such a long time, the man couldn't take it anymore, and his face turned pale.

"Hurry up," the two supernatural beings shot out one after another, stopped the alienated plants chasing after them, and helped the man who had exhausted his mental strength to retreat.

Exhausting his last ounce of mental power, the man controlled the survivors and asked them to use their bodies to block the attack of the alienated plants, buying them a little time to escape.

Looking at the alienated plants in front of him, Zhou Nan thought of the old man who often sat in front of the stone house, waiting for him to go back.

At the critical moment, Zhou Nan regained control of his body, and there were five survivors who also broke free of control like him.

After regaining consciousness, Zhou Nan looked at the disappearing backs of the crowd, and desperately chased after them. Although a survivor had already regained control of his body.

However, there were too many vines wrapped around his body. Seeing the backs of the four people running away, he began to shout hysterically, "Save me, save me...".

The four people who escaped from the dead carefully followed behind the team and did not dare to approach again. Although they were physically injured

Controlled, but they still retain the memory of being controlled. Thinking of those people's strange methods, the four of them looked at each other in dismay. In the darkness, Shen Xun turned his head to look behind those people with abilities.

"Hiss~", there was a strange sound from the top of the big tree. This familiar sound immediately brought Shen Xun back to his thoughts.

Come out, one of those few monsters, the white-haired man has been paying attention to Shen Xun, seeing Shen Xun running forward, the white-haired man immediately reacted.

"Follow up quickly," although they were stunned for a moment, they still followed closely behind the white-haired man.

Several supernatural beings naturally also heard the sound from above their heads. The flame power was activated and directly ignited the big tree that made the strange noise.

The flames soared into the sky, illuminating a distance of 100 meters around, Shen Xun stopped and looked back.

On the burning alienated tree, a giant python was entrenched at this time. The python's body was not scales, but rough bark.

A pair of green eyes slowly descended, staring at the few people under the tree, "Hiss~".

The flames did not pose any threat to it, and even angered it. It slowly slid down from the burning alienation tree, and the giant python confronted several people.

Even after seeing so many alienated animals and plants, several supernatural beings could not recognize what this thing in front of them was.

Retreating to a safe area, Shen Xun looked at the few people as if watching a play, and soon the white-haired man led people to catch up with Shen Xun.

Several people squatted on the ground panting heavily.

These people regard the survivors as pathfinding stones, but they do not realize that they are also the targets of others.

Soon a few people fought with the alienated beast, and when the earth-type supernatural ability was activated, half of the giant python's body was buried in the soil.

Power-enhancing supernatural beings assist from the side

, punching to the flesh, hitting the giant python, breaking a hole. The flame ability then firmly adhered the flame to the wound of the giant python, burning sizzlingly, and a burst of white smoke rose.

Several people cooperated with each other tacitly, and the power output was uninterrupted. The man still didn't make a move, and directed several people from the side.

"Captain, what are they?" Several team members looked at the dazzling battle scene ahead, and they had doubts before.

"It's a supernatural power," the white-haired man said calmly, and Lin Xiangrui's eyes flickered.

"Supernatural powers...", several people started discussing in one go, their eyes full of yearning, if they also have supernatural powers...

There was a scream from the battlefield ahead, and several people looked at it one after another.

"Ah...", the girl who controlled the water was swept by the giant python's tail, and slammed into the alienation tree beside her, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

After the blow was successful, the giant python didn't intend to let her go, and slammed its tail at the girl who was still vomiting blood.

The speed user was so fast that only an afterimage was left. He picked up the girl on the ground and kept a safe distance from the giant python, "Thank you".

The woman thanked her, wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth, and rejoined the battle.

"Find a chance and control it," the man ordered towards the abbot.

"Yes, Captain," the man held on to his mental strength, and with the help of the speed ability, he came to the giant python.

The control ability was activated, and the powerful mental power of the giant python made the man overwhelmed for a while, "Captain, I can only control it for two seconds."

"Two seconds is enough, it's now".

The man met the eyes of the giant python, and the power was activated. The giant python was in a trance for two seconds, but the man was obviously backlashed by the powerful mental power of the giant python.